Kurama

A/N: I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a very long time. School started and it was very stressful for me and I had to do a lot of assignments and work. I didn't had time to write more chapters so that's why I didn't updated. But today, I decided to update for you guys to thank you for all of the support and love that you have shown to my first Naruto fanfic.

−−−−−◌◊−−−−−

↢−−−−−◈◌◊◇◈−−−−−↣

KURAMA

−−−−−◌◊−−−−−

Aiko's POV

"How do you know my name?!" He asked suspiciously since no ones know his name except for two people.

"Oh, I know all of the tailed beasts names. Recently, I talked to Gyuki and in the chunin exams, I befriended Shukaku." I explained and he was stun.

"That's a lie. That racoon would never listen to a human."

I shook my head, "No it's not. I could show you my memories to prove it."

"Do it then. I don't trust you."

I sigh and changed our surrounding to Gaara's mindscape where stood Shukaku and I. 

Kurama looked around confused until he saw Shukaku and I nearby. He was a little stunned at how I confronted Shukaku but tried to hide it but that failed as the scene in front of us continued. 

"You know Athena? The one that knows me other than Hagoromo?"

I nodded, "Yeah. From what you heard, she was the one who brought me here." 

"Hmmm... that makes sense. She did just randomly disappeared after her sealing with Hagoromo and his brother. If you're a friend of Athena and if she sent you here... your a trustworthy person than. Athena wouldn't have just done this to some stranger. So tell me... what's your purpose? Why are you even talking to me?"

I sigh in relief and mentally thank Athena. 

"After the damage that happened to me. I knew that you were going to take over Naruto and tried to have him remove the seal and I had to stop that. You're not in your right mind right now." 

He scoff, "I am in my right mind. I can't stand being stuck inside this human's body. If anything, he should be thankful because without me, he wouldn't be able to defeat those other humans. He owes me a favor." 

"Kurama... Naruto is not as bad as you think he was. Have you seen what a type of person he is? For example, even though his best friend went rogue and to a dark path, he's still determined to bring him back cause he knows that everyone has their reasonings. I'm pretty sure you have met him before. Trust me, if you let him in then he could understand you and will release the seal." I entered the cage and sat down in front of him.