Don't Bother Us

A/n : Inspired by the books "Black Dahlia" by YunaReinhart, "In Another Life" by Vivian_Henituse, and "Lost Faith" by Senaminyaaan.

I'm sorry for any mistakes on grammar and all. English is not my mother language.

Happy Reading!

٭٭٭

Kim Roksu glared at everyone there. He deliberately unleashed his Dominating Aura at full power. His eyes were bloodshot from crying.

"M-mister Roksu, c-calm down."

Calm? No. Why did he have to be so calm at this time? Kim Roksu couldn't calm down at all.

"Kim Roksu, what's wrong with you? Y-you're safe with us."

Safe? Why should he believe that? Don't give Kim Roksu that disgusting fake smile.

"Roksu-nim, p-please calm down. He won't hurt you again."

Kim Roksu immediately glared at whoever had just said that. Ah, it turned out to be Choi Han. Seen, Choi Han flinched slightly seeing his liege staring at him intently. This was ... very unlike Kim Roksu who would normally look at him with a stoic gaze.

Kim Roksu wanted to laugh. He? Hurt him? That's absolutely impossible. He was too kind and would never dare to do that to Kim Roksu.

"Shut your mouth, Choi Han." Kim Roksu commanded coldly when Choi Han wanted to speak again. Choi Han seemed to be aware that his liege was angry so he obeyed obediently, not daring to fight back.

Kim Roksu observed everyone in this room. They are all scared. Kim Roksu now really hated them. He could no longer love them like he used to. Oh, how Kim Roksu wished he didn't meet them in the first place.

"Get out," he ordered. Everyone flinched at the cold command.

Eruhaben tried to speak. "Hey, Unlucky Bastard. You're still on medication-"

"I said get out!" Kim Roksu snapped, ignoring the children who were starting to cry.

"And I don't want to ever see your faces again, for an inch," he continued expressionlessly. Everyone flinched and widened their eyes. What? Why is Kim Roksu like this? This is not Kim Roksu!

"Go and never see me again." Kim Roksu continued when no one moved. After a while, Kim Roksu gritted his teeth. He clicked his tongue before forcibly picking up Rosalyn and gripping her tightly by the neck.

Crackle.

"R-roksu-nim."

"W-wait a minute!"

They all panicked. Disbelieve. They saw Kim Roksu's hand emitting a stream of lightning from the ancient power of Fire of Destruction and aimed it at Rosalyn's neck. Rosalyn trembled in fear in Kim Roksu's grip which tightened and almost made her choked.

"M-mister Roksu ..." Rosalyn called out in a trembling voice. For some reason, her instincts told her that Kim Roksu would not hesitate to kill her right now. However, Rosalyn could only remain silent.

Kim Roksu didn't seem to care about Rosalyn who was scared and wanted to cry. He continued talking with his emotionless look as they still wouldn't leave. He didn't care, this woman was nothing now.

"I said go," said Kim Roksu. He also brought his hand that was carrying the ancient power of his fire to Rosalyn's neck while staring intently at those he used to call family. "Or I will completely lose control and kill whoever is here."

Silence and fear completely filled the room now.

"Oh, all but Kage."

٭٭٭