''where is Hamza bh-?'' she needs to stop calling him Bhai but old habits die hard. Myra eyes widened hearing her. and she started laughing hysterically.

''you were about to say Bhai, right? oh my god you are so cute and funny at the same time'' Huda was looking away shyingly

''ok I won't tease you, Bhabhi. but get ready we have to go shopping. where is your suitcase?'' Myra looked around but saw nothing but a small duffel bag. no way her things will fit in this. but when she pointed her finger to that duffel bag Myra looked at her.

''where is your other bag. no way your clothes will fit in it.'' Huda looked away feeling embarrassed. Myra understood that it was making her uncomfortable.

''well let it be. we will buy more for you. but now change into one of yours you have now. can I select them for you, please.'' Myra gave her puppy eyes which made huda nod her head.

''ok let's wear something blue because I am also wearing blue so like this we will be twinning and I will ask Bhai to wear blue as well.''

when she found a blue dress in the duffel bag she jumped but noticed small holes in the dress which dropped her smile. Huda looked away her eyes were filled with tears now.

''um wait, I have a blue dress and I never wore it. let me get it.'' Huda nodded and sat at the bed tiredly. after awhile the door opened Huda didn't cover her head as she thought that it was Myra but her eyes widened seeing Hamza there. shit! where is her dupatta.

''you already met Myra and I am sure she told you about the wedding. mama is planning everything for next week. also, i am not allowed to meet you until next Sunday.''

''why are you saying nonsense? why the hell are we getting a wedding? are you trying to prank me?” Huda whisper yelled at him.

''what else do you expect Huda. we got married of course there is going to a wedding now.'' Hamza also whisper yelled.

''but why''

''have you gone mad Huda? I think you need rest.'' Hamza was running out of patience now. why is she saying nonsense.

'’I am not mad. you were supposed to divorce me once-'' she stopped seeing his eyes. they were turning red. Hamza went near her and held her biceps tightly in his hold making her wince in return.

''aj yeh alfaaz keh diye hain lekin phir se mein yeh tumhare mun se na suno warna mujhse bura koi nhi hoga. you are my wife now and no one can change that.'' tears were running staining her cheeks now. freeing her from his grip he distanced himself from her.

''go to the mall with Myra and get your wedding dresses and some casual dresses as well also some of your basic things that you girl need. I don't want you to wear any dress that you brought with you. am I clear?'' Huda just nodded.

''I need words Huda''  he ordered.

''jee.''

''good, also I will give you time if you need but you have to accept this marriage.''

''jee''

''be down in 15 minutes. I will take you both. I will give you my credit card use it and if you buy anything cheap just because it was my money. you won't like the consequences.'' Hamza said taking his credit card out of his wallet and giving it to her who just nodded and took it. by now Myra was entering in the room with the dress.