68 : ̗̀➛ picking up your stuff after a break up

Start from the beginning

Sabito:
He was an asshole. That much was obvious. But it was true that sometimes he'd feel suffocated. You'd get on his nerves and sometimes he needed a break, a breath of fresh air. Call him a shit boyfriend but he needed time away from you sometimes. Of course, he was free now. No longer chained down, free to do whatever he pleased, you wouldn't get on his nerves any more. No more. It was over.

It was over? No, no, no, that's not possible. He still needed you, he couldn't live without you. Why was he giving you your things back in a cardboard box? What was he doing? He shouldn't return your things, they belong at his place, at your place, at home. But it was no longer home because you weren't there, you wouldn't be going back. It truly was done and over with.

Yushiro:
He loved her. He loved Tamayo. But not as much as he loved you. He'd spent so much time pining over you, it had to mean something. It did mean something. Was it weird to love two people? Perhaps. But was it a problem to him? No, not really. He loved you and Tamayo, he was sure he had enough room in his heart for that. But why did you leave? He should've told you that despite his love for Tamayo, he didn't love you any less.

His love for Tamayo was like any other. But you? He needed you to live, he needed you to survive. You were like the air he breathed, the blood in his veins, the nutrients he consumed. But that wasn't enough. What you needed was loyalty and a love that was only reserved for you. Clearly he wasn't able to provide that. So he decided it was for the best that he returned your things. He didn't want to hold you back, after all.

Muzan Kibutsuji:
Truth be told, he really didn't love you. You were merely a distraction, something to pass the time with. Oh who is he kidding? He loved you like no other. You were one of the few things he actually cared about in this shitty world. But he knew that his life was dangerous. He was bound to put you at risk. Demon slayers were after him, they wanted him gone and by association, they wanted you gone as well. He was aware of how much you loved him, so much so that you'd do anything for him, even something as far as dying for him but he wouldn't give you the chance. So he ended things, hoping it would give you the chance at living a better life, one that wouldn't be tainted or ended too soon because of him.

Seeing you move on wasn't easy. He had half a mind to tell you he didn't know where your things had gone, that they'd gotten lost despite the fact that he knew very well that one of your sweaters was acting as a pillowcase. He couldn't possibly do that to you, though, he loved you deeply. So he decided to make your life easier by cooperating. It was the least he could do.

Kyojuro Rengoku:
He loved you. He loved you so damn much. He was in love with you. But sometimes he needed some time to himself. Don't get him wrong, he loved spending time with you, it was one of his favorite things in the world, along with spoiling you rotten of course. However, at times he was too tired to want to spend time with anyone. Sometimes he needed to spend time with friends or other people.

But as he stares down at his things which you'd placed into a box and sealed shut tightly, he realized he was an idiot. If he truly needed alone time, he should've talked with you. He should've communicated with you like he'd always done. What was so different now? Alas, it was too late to think about the should've's and would've's.

Muichiro Tokito:
Truth be told? He still loved you. You were and still are everything to him, his world. But some things just aren't meant to be. He was the one who had gotten tired of the relationship despite still loving you.

But the more he thinks about it, the more he realizes his love for you wasn't the same. He still cared immensely about you and your well being, but it was no longer the type of love that made him want to hold you, to spend every day with you, to kiss you, or to continue the relationship. But he still cared, which is why he thought it'd be best to end things.