If only

"You know I love you right?", The blonde girl asks the brunette.

"Y-yeah", the brunette said.

"And you know that I'm always here for you right?" the blonde asks again.

"Y-yeah," the brunette said again.

" And care for you," the blonde said.

The brunette nodded.

"But w-we need to s-stop this," The blonde said stuttering.

The brunette shook her head, slowly walking toward her. Her tears slowly build up.

The blonde slowly backed away. This action made the brunette's heart tighten.

"N-no please" the brunette plead. She clenches her clothes where the heart is. This talk makes her lose her sanity. It hurt.

Hurt.

" I-i can't," Lisa said. Ending this relationship is like ending her life. She wants to be with her but she can't. She just can't.

If only.

" N-no Lisa, Please d-don't do this to me", the brunette is now blown crying, she just can't accept it. Every minute with her is just too much.

She runs toward her. She needs her. She wants her.

She clings toward her clenching her clothes, afraid that she will slip around her finger. She cries and cries.

"Please Lisa" she clings helplessly.

Lisa hug her tightly also weeping. She needs to feel her last touch for a while.

"I'm sorry Nini if only" the brunette shook her head and tightly cling around her.

"N-no I don't care what p-people said, But p-please please, d-don't leave m-me", Her cries are now so loud, you can hear her painful voice pleading with the blonde to stay with her.

Hearing the brunette plead to make the blonde cry harder. She wants to stay bad. If only.

"You know we can't right", the blonde said lowly.

The brunette cried harder after hearing that.

" N-no we can, we can, please we can," the brunette said.

The blonde slowly pulls in her arms. But the brunette desperately clings to her afraid that if she fully pulls away she can't have her again.

But sadly the blonde girl is too strong and her cries made her weak. She feels like passing out now. She clings all her life. Afraid to lose her. She just can't.

If only.

"Please!" The blonde is now free. She slowly walks away but stops to look back. The brunette fell to her knees she clenches her heart tightly, she just cries and pleads to stay with her.

"Please", the brunette said lowly.

"If only," the blonde said and walk away.

"If only I'm not your father."

A/n: my gosh I just said a while ago, that I'm signing off and now I'm writing lmaoooo. I swear this is the last. Ciao!