"Talaga? Wow, okay."

"Selene-"

"-Raith Mercedes. I know my name. Stop repeating it, gosh." I rolled my eyes.

I heard him heave a sigh. Ganyan nga, sumakit sana ang ulo mo sa akin. I left him in the room and joined Lola Matilda at the kitchen.

Days passed and we didn't talked to each other. Or more like I didn't. He's trying to talked to me yet I avoided him. Why am I so irritated to him anyway? I'm not on my monthly period. Just seeing his face made me remember how he laughed together with Jasha.

God, I'm not jealous right?

"Ate Sera, laro tayo sa dalampasigan!"

Kakatapos ko lang kumain ng tanghalian nang niyaya ako ni Carol sa dalampasigan. At ito nga ako ngayon, nakasunod sa kaniya. When we arrived, she immediately ran to the water and jumped happily. I busied myself collecting white stones too to kill time. Nang mapagod ay sumilong ako sa ilalim ng puno.

"Ate, nag-away po ba kayo ni Kuya Ey-ey?" she said when she sat beside me.

Did she noticed? I shook my head repeatedly. "No. Hindi. It's just that he is busy with his work and so am I."

She went silent and nodded. It's better not to tell the thruth, it will make her head hurt if I explained it thoroughly. She's still a kid and kids are bound to be like that.

It was late in the evening when Ven arrived. How unusual. It was like I am controlled by someone when I walked towards him and raised my brows.

"Buti naman at naisipan mo pang umuwi. Saan ka nanggaling? Ba't ka ginabi?"

His mouth went agape and a seconds later, he smiled, looking amused. I expected him to answer me honestly but instead..

"You sounded like a preggy mad wife, Malysh. Did you hit your head?" he walk towards me and gave me a peck in my lips. "Don't be mad now, hmm? I'll cook you dinner, spicy adobo, your favorite."

He did cook me dinner. Yes, me alone. Both Lola and Carol are asleep and both of them already ate dinner. Ako lang ang hindi dahil hinihintay ko pa ang kumag.

"Saan ka nga nanggaling." I said automatically when I finished eating.

He stopped eating and stared at me, slowly smiling. "Do you want to go on a beach tommorow-"

"Saan ka nga nanggaling."

Why is he changing the topic? Mahirap ba'ng sagutin ang tanong ko?

His smile slowly faded as he sighed heavily. "Why do you want to know?"

"Because every living person has the right to know.." tumayo ako at naglakad patungo sa lalagyan ng tubig. "Why? Ayaw mo bang malaman ko kung saan ka galing? Akala ko ba asawa mo ako? "

"No... Malysh," he slightly chuckled. "It's not like that." He paused and sighed again. "Damn, I can't lie to you..."

He walked towards me and hugged me. "I went to the Mansion to see what they are doing. They seem to be fine but it is still dangerous for us to come back. On my way
home, someone called me to pick her up-"

"Her?" Nameywang ako. "Who the fuck is that?"

"Jasha..." My face crumpled that made him smile. "She told me to pick her up in her apartment. When I came there, she was already drunk and was wearing thongs."

Agad na tumaas ang kilay ko. Pinagkrus ko ang braso at dismayadong tinitigan siya. This jerk has a nerve to look at her almost naked body while I am crazily worried about him-

"I didn't look at her body. She looks like a trying hard woman just to caught my eyes. I would gladly look an almost naked body if its you," he licked his lips seductively. "So don't think I'm having an affair or unloyal to you, Malysh. The woman I want to make love with, the woman I want to kiss and touch, the woman I want to be the mother of my children is you. No one else. No one but my gorgeous wife."

I stared at him dumbfounded. I didn't expect him to tell me that. Can he stop being so straightforward? I rolled my eyes at him and sat on the chair.

"Ang tanong ko lang ay kung saan ka nanggaling, hindi ikuwento ang buong kagaguhan mo. Besides, stop calling me your wife, hindi ako asawa mo."

He took a step forward while I stared at his face, looking bloody serious.

"I don't want to lie to you. I want to be honest.." Hinalikan niya ang noo ko.

"And you are my wife, kakasabi mo nga rin kanina na asawa kita 'di ba? Why take it back now, Gorgeous?"

_ Clarus Ire

[A/N: Hi :( I know no one would be reading this now because it's been 4 bloody months since I updated this story, but still, I wanted to say that have a great day ahead and I love you.]