001

Just a little disclaimer: I do not own any of the Marvel characters in AoU (or any Marvel movie for that matter), but I do own Roza Romanoff so please do not go around stealing her. I've literally just come up with the character and I have a lot things planned for her.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy the first chapter.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
One

Three hours, twenty four minutes and about twenty seconds.

That was how much time Roza had spent tied up to a chair staring at the clock watching as the hours go by. Roza was getting kind of tired of being captured.

It didn't happen very often, but when it did she would have to wait a lot to tire out the guys holding her.

The only benefit to being captured is that she got all the information she needed to know, that's why it always took so long to escape, she needed the time get every drop of information out of them without them knowing about it.

"So how much more time are you guys gonna hold me here?" Roza asked the tall man in a suit for like the seventh time now.

She smirked as she knew that he was getting a bit impatient with her questions and will most probably slap her again. Only that's exactly what Roza wanted, she wanted the man to get close enough to her so she could grab his gun from his pocket, kill him and everybody else, then call for backup and travel back to New York.

She had already untied the ropes on her wrists a few minutes ago, yet she was waiting for the right moment to attack.

Just as she predicted the man clenched his jaw and went towards her with a hand raised, just as it was about to collied with her cheek, Roza took the man's arm twisted it and grabbed his gun.

She pulled the trigger while she pointed at his face, killing him obviously. She then avoided the gunshots headed her way, fired by the other four men in the room.

She then ducked under the table and once she peeked, she pointed the gun at one guy and pulled the trigger. The other three guys were even easier since they were practically next to each other.

Roza got back up on her feet, walked towards the exit of the building. She grabbed the USB drive that was on the table along with a cellphone then walked out and down the busy streets of Chicago.

She brought up the phone she managed to grab from the table. Roza dialed Tony's number and told him where she was at.

•*•*•*•*•

"This is just great, I get out of one mission only to fight on another one." Roza said into the earpiece.

"Oh shut up, and don't be a big baby." Natasha laughed.

Roza scoffed at her sister, "I am not a big baby, I am fierce like a tiger."

"Girls you're both pretty now focus." Clint said, which made the Romanoff sisters stay quiet.

Roza wasn't expecting so much backup on the other side since, she was sure that there were very few people left from H.Y.D.R.A., although how much did she know about them.

Blocking those thoughts from her head Roza knocked out another person and then climbed on the Hulk's back, using him as a lift. Hulk didn't mind since he was quite used to Roza clinging onto him, it was kind of part of their routine.

"Shit!" Tony cursed. Roza looked up and noticed that Tony had crashed into some kind of forcefield.

"Language." Cap scolded, then continued as if what he had said was nothing. Roza chuckled, but then regained her composure and continued fighting.

She knew they had to get Loki's scepter before H.Y.D.R.A. continued their experimenting on it and probably do worse damage than they could if they figured out all of its secrets.

Roza fought alongside Hawkeye with her knives. She was caught off guard when Clint pressed himself the to a tree, while he looked at his surroundings then fired an arrow, then turned around to shot something that moved by.

She looked around and saw that there was nobody there, only she could feel that there was somebody else.

Clint was about to fire another arrow, both of their backs were pressed again each other, Roza looked at her right. That's when she felt it, she fell to ground almost instantly and only saw a blur of blue and black.

Roza's face was turned to towards the snow, but her face snapped towards her right as soon as she heard the words come out of his mouth.

"You didn't see that coming?" He said with his beautiful accent. He hadn't heard that accent in months, but she recognized it.

It was him, the guy she had spent almost four months with. It was Pietro Maximoff, she was sure it was him. Pietro was the only person Roza knew that had that kind of speed.

She was astonished. She then came to her senses once she saw Natasha kneeling down next to her holding Clint's bleeding body up.

Roza panicked and rushed to their side to help him. How could she have been so careless? Freaking out over a boy, that was absurd. She didn't even notice when Clint got shot. She felt kind of at fault, since she was the one that didn't notice anything and was too caught up with the cute boy.

But the truth was that it wasn't just any boy. It was the boy that made her feel something.

*•*•*•*•*

Hope you liked reading the first chapter. This is literally my first ever fanfic. I mean I've written down stuff for like tumblr, but I have never published anything for Wattpad; so I hope somebody likes it.

~Maria