Vol 5 Ch 5: Breaking The Alliance

Start from the beginning

"Well? Can you explain it to us?" Everyone was looking at me.

"Sigh. It's true that all of us voted for his expulsion. But that's not all there is to this exam."

"Then what is it? How is he still here!?"

"Sakayanagi Arisu. She did this."

"What!?" Almost everyone was surprised by what I said.

"Every person gets a praise vote to use outside the class. I suspect that she didn't want Ryueen to leave and let him be a liability to us. As such she must have used her class's praise votes to interfere with Ryueen's expulsion. As for why she didn't want him to leave... I have no idea." I spoke as I waved my hand infront of him.

"So it was her!?" Tokitō looked very angry as did the most of my classmates.

After the incident with Ichinose neither class B nor Sakayanagi could be trusted. So pushing the blame on them was far to simple.

Clap!

"Okay everyone! Let's start preparing for this exam!" Soga called out and attracted everyone's attention.

"First let's discuss about the position of Commander. I believe you should do it Hirano."

"Sigh. I knew it was going to be brought up. It's because I have a protection point correct?"

"Absolutely. This ensures that no one will be expelled during this exam. And since you are the class leader, it's better for us to make you the commander."

"Fair enough. I humbly accept the position. That is if only no one else wants it."

No one raised their hand or argued. It seems no one wanted to be the Commander, so I was selected for that position.

"Everyone can go back home for now. We will discuss the topics about the events tomorrow."

Timeskip:-

"So why did you call me Ayanokouji?" I asked the brown haired boy infront of me.

He had suddenly called me out of the blue without any explanation.

"I would like a favour from you during this exam."

"A favour?"

"If you are given the option to choose the class you will compete against then I want you to pick class A."

"Pick class A!?"

I was a bit surprised that he made such a request out of the blue. What's he planning?

"Why so suddenly? And besides, didn't you say that you weren't participating in the special exams anymore?"

"The circumstances have given me a change of heart. Although it's only for this exam that I am participating."

"Hmm... right! You got a protection point right? No wonder your classmates made you the commander. You didn't have a choice!"

"Pretty much." He replied with a sigh and his usual bored expression.

I took a minute to process all the outcomes.

If we go against class D then Ayanokouji would destroy us... and if I target class B then Sakayanagi would destroy me!

As far as I can see... Ichinose's class is the best option for us.

"Alright. I will pick class A as my opponent."

Nodding his head, Ayanokouji walked away probably back to his class

Timeskip:-

"Thanks for coming!" I said as I closed the door behind them.