Part 25

So lets begin

She left for London and he too came to London. To bring her back to him.

From last 3 days he is finding her every where.

He fining got her at a cafe.

She was sitting with another guy.

Pramod - tum ho kaha.. Kab tak dhund ta rahunga tumhe?

Mehul - excuse me.

Pramod - mai tumse pooch raha hu.. Messages kiye call kiye ho kaha tum.

Susheela - Mehul i think we should leave.

Mehul - yeah.. I have work so..

Susheela - don't worry I'll manage by my self.

Mehul - fine.

He left

Susheela takes her bag and starts leaving but Pramod held her hand takes her at a dark corner.

Pramod - kya kar rahi ho tum? Reply to kar sakti the kitna dhund raha tha tumhe.

Susheela - maine kaha tha mughe dhund te hue yaha aao.

Pramod - listen bhot mushkil se mili ho mughe.. Lets get back please.

Susheela left his hand.

Susheela - mai nahi aaungi.

Pramod - par kyo?

Susheela - i am engaged.

Pramod - what?

Susheela - 1 week baad meri Shaadi Hai. You are respectively invited. Please zaroor aana.

Pramod - stop this nonsense tum to meri ho na.

Susheela - mai tumhari kabhi the hi nahi. Tumne kabhi kuch feel bhi kiya tha mere liye ya nahi. Jane do mughe.

Pramod - tum mughe bhool nahi sakti.

Susheela - tumhe bhulakar hi Meine ye sab kiya.. Dur raho mughse.

Before she could leave he pushed her back to wall and kissed her. He sucked her lips so tightly that it became red.

He bite her lower lips and sucked it to smoothen it.

She pushed him away and slapped him tightly.

Pramod - sorry.

She pushed him away and left from the cafe.

He tried to convince her, meet her somewhere but she avoided him.

There it begins with her rituals.

She was simple sitting on her place when some one applied haldi on her cheeks.

Garima - ab bhi time hai... Vo milne aya hai tughse.. Ek baar mil kar maaf to kar de.

Susheela - karne do.. Mughe farak nahi padta. Usne mughe bhi to rulaya hai na. Aise kaise Jane du use.

Agni - ye baat galat hai Susheela ek baar...

Susheela - Mar bhi gaya tu mughe farak nahi padega. Shaadi Hai Meri.. Uski roti hui shakal nahi dekhni mughe.

The relatives continued the rituals applying haldi on her hands, shoulders, cheeks & legs.

She was having a smile on her face all the time. After that she went to her room to takes a bath. When she closed the door of her room.

She received a tight slap from some one...

Yeah it's Pramod. His face was full of anger.

Pramod - tum ye bhot galat kar rahi ho.

Susheela - kuch galat nahi hai.. Tumse dur rehna hi meri life sabse sahi decision hai.

Pramod - mughe dur reh kar?

Susheela - hath uthaya hai tumne mugh par.. Kisne haq diya tumhe samajhte kya ho tum..

Pramod - jo tum kar rahi ho uske liye yahi sahi hai

Susheela - maine kuch galat nahi kiya.

Pramod - mughse dur jakar... Ye sab karke dikhana kya chahti ho mughe. Mai sach keh raha hu please vapas aa jao.. Kabhi dur nahi jane dunga tumhe.

Susheela - mai tumse dur ho chuki hu.. Ab aur Paas rahi to na jane hamare beech kuch rahega bhi ya nahi please mughe ise haal par chhod do.

Pramod - no ab bhi time hai soch lo kyo vo..

Susheela - vo meri respect to karta hai na bhale hi Pyaar na kare..

Pramod - tum mughe chhod kar kisi ke bhi sath life bita logi.

Susheela - ha kyoki mughe tumse dur rehna hai.

He came closer and hugs her tightly.
She cried on this and tried to back the hug. But he started making at deep.

He carefully pinned her back to wall and kissed her neck. She cried hard and tears flowed out when he suddenly looked at her face and kissed her on forehead.

She turned and he opened the lace of her blouse. She held her skirt tightly.
And he removed it completely. She held his hand and takes him to washroom. She turned the showered on. The haldi in her body was removing when they were lost in a passionate moments. Soon they came out of washroom when he took her to the bed and was kissing her madly. She pushed him away but he Didn't got away. He tried to continue it.. But, She pushed him away.

Vote - 55.

Thank you 🙂