Part 14

So lets begin

He was attending his work. Sitting in his cabin and suddenly she came there.. His hands stopped working on his pc..

She came towards him

He - so what are you doing here?

She - actually i was missing you.. So i though.. Why don't i spend some time with you

He - hm..some time.. Great

She sits on his lap.. And slowly kisses his lips... He starts kissing her.. Deeply.. Passionately.. His hands moved inside get top... She stopped the kiss.. And gave him a naughty look....

He inhaled her beautiful fragrance.. He kissed her neck.. She unbuttoned his shirt.. And he bite at her her soft part.. The soon removed the steps of her top and unhooked the last one.. Kissed her all over...

He - i need you now

She - not now anyone can come here.. Control yourself

He - no one can enter without my permission.. Lets begin..

There upper parts of bodies were naked.. Soon he makes her lay on the couch.. And came over her.

He slowly whispered

"it's gonna be wild"

She hides her blush.. And suddenly felt his hand on her abdomen.. He was opening the buttons of her jeans.. While giving her wet kisses..

She moans his name..

He opened and succeeds to removed it.. With the another one.. She was laying naked in front of him.. He was still kissing her and she was moaning his name.. He starts opening his belt and his after that his pants..

She - why here?

He - don't you need it wild like never before..

She - yes

Saying this she felt his touch and bite her lower lip...

Suddenly some one knocked the door..

Promo - in the corner..

Vote - 45

Thank you 😊