Part 8

So lets begin

She pushed piya away..

Susheela - tu meri friend  hokar mere maal par hath saaf kar rahi hai

Pramod - maal?

Susheela - ha tum ho mere maal i mean mera Pyaar mera Pramod mere dil ka tukda.. Aw.. Mera baby.. Look idar dekho..

I love you okay.. I love you.

Saying this she kissed him and held his hand..

Pramod succeeds to break it and she falls on the ground..

He takes her to his apartment.. She was mumbling again & again "i love you"

He takes her to his room and makes her lay on bed..

She again held his hand and sits on the bed..

Susheela - kyo ja rahe ho.. Mat jao na..

Pramod sat at the bed

Pramod - Susheela let's talk tomorrow you are now..

Susheela - shut up.. Mai.. Mai kuch kehna chahti ho.. Pata nahi tum kya sochoge par..

Pramod - par..

She came closer to his lips.. And kissed again.. And pulls him more upon her...
She falls unconscious on the next moments

He didn't realized and starts kissing her.. And breaks it a few moments later.. He looks at the tears flowing out of her eyes..
He wiped them..

Looking at her this way.. He couldn't stop himself.. He buried his face at her neck.. And kissed there.. She slowly opened her eyes.. He was busy in kissing her soft skin.. And he bites there and sucked that part.. She slowly moans and kept her hands on his back.. He again kisses her lips.. And after breaking that..

Susheela - please stop it.. (on a verge of crying)

He stopped and wiped her tears again and kissed her on forehead he removed her jewelery.. That pendent and rings... And removed her make up and covered her with a blanket and left the room..

Next morning

Promo - she cried..

Thank you 😊

Vote - 35