Part 1

It begins..

It's holi today..

Har jagah holi ka celebration chal raha hai.. Par pramod ko ye sab celebrate karna bilkul nahi pasand..

In the early morning he gets ready to leave for office..

He was ready in his whites...

He drove for office.. While driving on a deserted road.. Suddenly someone came in front of his car.... And falls on the road

Fu**

He ran out of the car

Pramod - hey don't know how to walk on the road.. You might have been met with an accident..

She was girl.. She standing.. And took out the red Gulaal in her hand and rubbed it on his face..

"happy holi"..

Suddenly a group of people came there and threw water on him.. He was all wet.. Poora bheeg chuka tha aur chehre pe color lag chuka tha..

He get furious and shouted..

"how dare you do this"

She put her finger on his nose.
And said

"bura na mano holi hai" and pat his cheek and ran from there.. He freezes
For a moment.. Who was she...

He looked at himself.. He needs to take a shower..

He goes back to home and moved to his washroom removing his shirt.. He removed it and stands below the shower..

After having a shower.. And came out in towel..
Who was she.. This question was revolving in his mind..

He looks at his face in the dressing mirror.. And touched his nose the same way. She did..
Wait what hell am I doing.. I am getting late.. He gets ready leaves again but.. His car stopped working in the middle.. He was already frustrated.. So he called the mechanic but it will take time.. He saw a. Bike passing by..

"hey can i have a lift?"

Kon dega use lift socho..

Sorry agar boring laga ho to..

Bye bye

Vote - 35..