what do we have here~

It's been a long day of hiding from the cursed people. You ran into a dark alleyway that smells like 1,000 dead men. You forget about the smell and focus on finding the perfect hiding spot for the night. Finally you reach the end of the reachet alleyway, and sit by a wall covered in blood and dried eyeballs on steaks. Suddenly you hear loud thumps that you realize they are  footsteps. Then a soft voice that sounds like one of those hot guys in now extinct vouge magazine's. Suddenly he says "hey I know you're here come out and your punishment will be less painful". Suddenly a tall man comes out of the dark pit in front of you from his throne of bones and eyes. As his fluffy blonde hair waves around from the winds he says "ah there you are~". You blush as his big sleepy eyes glisten at your eyes.  Suddenly he blurts out "what are you staring at sweetheart?". You whisper "whats y-your name?" From your love and fear of him you wanted to know him. "Its taishiro sweetie" you then realized that he's a curse but you didn't care. Your love for him kept on sprouting like a seed growing into a beautiful plant. Taishiro krept closer to your with a serious look on his face. You felt a spark in your heart and gained the courage to move from the wall and stand up walking towards taishiro. He then says "I think I different type of punishment for you" your heart starts thumping aggressively  from fear walking with him to his throne. You then sit on his lap and he then says "im going to let you go if you do one thing for me" you ask "yes what is it" he grabs a old notebook from his seat and tells you "if you help me with some research about you humans I will let you go and forget all about this deal?" You agree with no hesitation. fear of what will happenif you don't cooperate. He then brings you to his room it smells like a sweet toffee with a cup of tea. He sits you down on his bed you notice that the blanket a very soft fabric despite being very thin. You then jolt your attention to him he takes out a pencil you ask what he's researching about" I want to know about your anatomy and how it works". You have a  relaxed look on your face now that you know its just about anatomy not about something like reaction to torture. He then asks you to stand up infront of him. you comply not worrying about a thing so far. He then walks up to you and removes your hoodie and makes sure your disarmed so you won't think attacking. He then grabs his notebook and puts it on his nightstand and caresses your arms you get goosebumps, you notice that his skin is very soft like a teddy bear. He records what your reaction is to him caressing your arms. He then goes and removes your necklace and rubs your neck, you look up at the ceiling trying to not have him figure out that your blushing so hard. He records your reaction from your neck he then takes off your shirt and bra and starts kissing your collar bone and slowing going down to your breasts. You couldn't take anymore you had to confront him "HEY WHY ARE YOU RECORDING ABOUT MY CHEST HUH?!" He leans down to your ear and whispers "sweetie I can tell your blushing~". You couldn't resist you wanted him to continue so you sit down on his bed and ask him "well what are you waiting for don't you need to research". He crawls up to your chest and starts to kiss your arms then goes to your neck and going lower and lower. He kiss your succulent breasts so softly to make you beg for more and you start to whimper begging him for more. He starts to kiss them again but he grabs your hands and slowly puts them on your shorts and asks "how about let's take these lovely things off shall we". You take off your shorts as he starts to kiss your stomach. He then says "you don't mind if I go to your sweet spot I mean after all it is a big part of romance that any curse can get". You aggressively nod begging him to please your sensitive clitorus. He takes off your lacey underwear and starts to make circles around your sensitive clitorus making you start to moan a little. He starts to lick your pussy up and down top to bottom. Your moans start to get louder and louder with every lick. You are about to climax but he stops "your a filthy fucking curse aren't you~" he whispers. He then gets on the bed "why don't you have a turn sweetheart~" you feel so intrigued and take off his pants and boxers and hop on his rock hard cock. He grabs your hips ever so slightly and starts to make you up and down slowly. You start to moan louder and louder and you grab his hands and set them to his sides. You put your finger on his lips and shush him "imma takeover from here~". You start to bounce on his dick faster and faster. He starts to whimper so softly and it turns you on. So you stop just to get a rise out of him. "Please k-keep going" he begs you. You feel powerful like you own him. So you start to ride his dick again. "Yes k-keep on g-going" you hearing him beg you to make him cum turns you on so much you start go as fast as you can on his cock just to hear him moan as loud as he can. "MMPH HA-HAH YES AH YES MY SLUTTY CURSE MAKE ME CUM SO HARD" you are climaxing and cum on his juicy dick a lot. You both breathing so heavy start to clean yourselves up and put your clothes back on. He puts his hoodie on you. He sat on his bed "hey come sit in my lap" you about to leave turn your head and lock eyes with him. "What... you mean you don't want me to leave?" He smirks "yeah come here". You walk over to his bed and sit in his lap and cuddle your head into his soft chest. "I thought you wanted to kill me?" He sighs "well I did at first because I don't like trespassers but I feel some connection to you".
You giggle into his chest "im serious I really do feel a connection to you and that's rare for curses". You look up at him and kiss his soft little nose. You see him blush and hug around his neck. You smile and giggle into his necks"Me to tai me to".