ʙᴀꜱᴇʙᴀʟʟ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅꜱ

finney's pov...

I tap my foot, watching the clock. I just want my last period to be over. I zone out for a bit thinking about the janitor's closet scene. I feel my cheeks heat up and I stop tapping my feet. The bell rings. God, finally. I quickly grab my things and head out the classroom. I make my way towards the front lawn of the school and stop when I see Robin and his friends. "Princess!" I blush and give a small little wave. 

I walk towards the three boys awkwardly, "Hey Bruce, Hey Vance." Vance just nods, "Hey Finney! I was wondering if you wanted to play baseball with me today?" Bruce asked with a smile. I nodded excitedly and turned to Robin. "Hey idiot." Robin just smiles, "Can I come too?" Bruce nods at Robin's request then turns to look at Vance. "Vance removes his arms from his chest and gives a long sigh, "Fine." Bruce smiles at him then turns back to me. "Oh right now? I don't uhm..I don't have the equipment for it." Bruce just grabs my wrist, "Don't worry we got it so covered!" I just nodded and let him drag me to the baseball field.

...

A while after we changed we finally got into position. I was the pitcher while Bruce was the batter. Both Robin and Vance we're sitting on the bleachers, chatting and watching us. After a few hits and plays we finally take a break. "Your arm is mint!" Bruce pats my back with a smile. I smile as we both walk up to Vance and Robin. "Hey princess, finally done?" Robin pulls me to sit on his lap. My face turns red and I hit my elbow in his stomach lightly. "Idiot." Robin just smirks. Bruce takes Vance's hand, "Me and Vance are gonna get some snacks." As they both leave Robin turns my body to face him. I was still sitting in his lap, just facing him. 

We both keep contact for a while until I notice a scar on his cheek, it was pretty fresh too. I cup his face gently, "What happened Robin?" Robin's eyes just widen, "Nothing." I frown at the answer, "It's not nothing Robin. Can you please tell me what happened?" Robin just sighed, "I got into another fight." I nodded and got off his lap, rummaging through my backpack. "What're you doing..?" I take out my medical bag and sit on his lap again. "You like sitting there princess?" I roll my eyes, "Shut up." Robin shuts up, but doesn't stop smiling. 

"You know, you should really stop getting into fights. Who did you even fight and why?" Robin stares at me for a minute then answers, "Moose. He was talking shit." I just nod, "Well, Moose can go fuck himself." Robin chuckles, "Thank you princess." Once I finish bandaging Robin up, Bruce and Vance come back with snacks. "Jeez, we barely left for 10 minutes and yall look like you're about to make-out." I got off of Robin quickly and sit next to him, blushing. Bruce smacks Vance's arm which quickly makes him shut up. "Well it looks like your simping for Bruce a bit too much." Robin smirks. Vance walks towards him and the both start to run, Vance chasing Robin. 

Bruce just a rolls his eyes and hands me a grape soda. "Thanks." Bruce nods, "Robin said it's your favorite." I blush, "So..you and Vance dating?" Bruce nods, "About 2 years. What about you and Robin?" I pause for a moment then respond, "I..I don't actually know. I mean we've been on a few dates and kissed a few times but.." Bruce looks surprised, "Well, just so you know Robin loves you. Like a lot. He never stops talking about you and whenever your mentioned he turns the whole conversation about you." I smile softly, "Thank you Bruce. I love him a lot too." We both watch Vance and Robin chase each other as we drink our flavored sodas.