ᴋɪꜱꜱᴇꜱ

finney's pov...

I walk back home, still stunned. Omg omg omg. We kissed. We really kissed. I stop at my front door and walk straight to my room and collapsing onto my bed.  I rub my hands through my hair and take deep breaths. I don't think I'll ever be able to fall asleep now. 

Update, I did fall asleep. For one fucking hour. My alarm clock goes off louder than usual, but that's probably just me. I drag myself out of bed and turn off my alarm clock. "Hey Finney!" I fully stand up and turn to face Gwen near my door. "Gosh Gwen, you really need to stop scaring me like that." Gwen just shrugs and smirks,"So..how was your date~?"I blush furiously as I remember the past events, "I-it was good..great even." Gwen points at me accusingly, "I bet you guys kissed~" I roll my eyes and throw a pillow at her, "Get out!" She just shrugs and rushes to the kitchen. How did she find out so quickly?!

I rummage through my closet trying to find a decent outfit. I ended up wearing an oversized dark blue sweater, baggy pants, and my black converse high-tops. A ding echoes through my room and I grab my phone off my dresser. 

...

Messages

random number#

?- Morning princess <3

finney- who is this?

wait robin?

robin- you guessed it mi amor~

finney- that's the third nickname!

wait i'm getting off topic

who gave u my number??

robin- gwen did 

but i kinda owe her 2 dollars now 

finney- idiot 

robin- hey!

finney??

stop leaving me on read!

...

I giggle at my messages and quickly grab my stuff, then head to kitchen. "Hey Gwen...where's dad?" Gwen rolls her eyes, "Passed out near the bathroom." I just nodded my head and began pouring some milk into my cup. "You never answered my question." I take a sip of my milk, "What?" Gwen whispered, "Did you and Robin kiss?" I practically spit my milk out, "Shut up!" I grab my stuff and head out the door, Gwen followed right behind me. "So?!" I turn and stare at her, "Yes Gwen, yes we did." Gwen just giggles the whole way to school. 

As we finally make it to school, the first person I spot is Robin. Heading right over to me and Gwen. "Hey princess." I blush, "Shut up idiot." Robin just smiles at me. He comes close to me and crouched right at ear level, "Did you like the kiss~?" My eyes widen and I turn red, "Sh-shut up!" I back up away from him as he just continues staring at me. "Yes.." I mumble quickly. "I didn't hear that quite right-." The bell immediately cuts him off and I wave a goodbye to Gwen. "Oh, that's the bell! We better get going." I chuckle nervously as I speed walk towards first period, Robin trailing right behind me.