Chapter 6 - "Who Wants To Be A Millionep?"

Start from the beginning

"Let's see if Nep can turn a depressing 'canon' story into another 'cooking' story. Hope you update soon."

We'll see! ;)

Soleilis:

"I say it was interesting fanfic, their interaction between Neptune and Honkai cast was good."

That's good to hear, thank you! :)

"Whot? the hell 11-D? is that somekind power level?"

Whoops! I guess I should've elaborated lol. 11-D means "11-Dimensional" (like how we're physically 3-D), and I was wrong about Herrscher of the End being 11-D, it's actually the Will of the Honkai that's 11-D.

Dragon-XZero:

"Really don't like the VsBattle type logic train though since, I'm going to be full on frank, that stupid site overblows shit WAY too much or assumes that cause you can beat something that has a level of power then clearly you have to be in the same weight class."

That's all fine, but I think it's a bit unfair to generalise power-scaling in that way. Either way, I'll somewhat agree with this on the more popular/mainstream fictions on that wiki. I think that the less popular fictions there, such as Neptunia and Honkai for instance, are perfectly fine.

"I really do like this story and how it's going so far, Nep's personality slots in really well with the girls at this stage of their development, though I do wonder what you have planned once we hit Chapter 9."

You'll just have to find out, won't you? ^^

But either way, thanks! :)

Now, onto the fic!

Chapter 6 – "Who Wants To Be A Millionep?"

It had been a few weeks since Neptune had started regularly attending classes at St. Freya High – and from theory to practicals, it was a rather interesting experience for her.

Sure, some classes felt a bit slower than others at times – but being able to see and learn all the interesting little differences between Gamindustri and this world was enough to keep her awake... Which is far more than what could be said about Kiana, who was often found either zoning out or just flat-out sleeping in the middle of class - much to her dismay when Himeko put her lecturing stick to good use.

Neptune had learnt of all of the different types of known Honkai beasts, how specific battlesuits counter specific types of Honkai Beasts (ranging from MECH suits, BIO suits and PSY suits), the role and importance of Stigmata, all of the known Herrschers and just general history.

As to be expected, Neptune practically demolished any kind of physical exercise imaginable. It was extremely surprising at first to the other students and the lecturers, but they all eventually grew to get used to it – and enjoyed a lot of her theatrics when it came to her attacks.

Nobody could still really come up with any ideas on how she was summoning that wooden katana out of nowhere, but Himeko tried rectifying this by coming up with a cover story – Neptune was merely just "testing prototype equipment straight out of Schicksal's R&D by Principal Theresa's request". A few of the students got a little jealous of this, but most others were satisfied.

General history did drag on a bit at times, but once again, the differences in the two worlds Neptune now knows was enough to maintain her attention.

It was now a few days away from the annual Valkyrie Examinations, and Neptune was feeling quite ready.

One person, on the other hand...

Outside St. Freya High's Main Building

"Hey Kiana, good news." Himeko plainly stated, causing Kiana to look away with a tired expression on her face.