"Did I hear you say you don't?" Adaora scoffed "Oh, puh leese! Tell that to someone who actually believes, I mean even a three year old can see you like the dude... No more like adore him"

"No I don't!" She reiterated, pursing her lips.

"But you..." Ruby started to say but Zarah cut her off almost immediately.

"Don't you have a class to attend?"

They were already standing in front of Zarah's and Adaora's class.

"Nah, I have a free period this morning" Ruby grinned.

"Oh God no!" Zarah groaned rubbing her temples "Then go to your class then!"

"Nope, I'm attending your class now" She looped her hand with Zarah, grinning widely "You're stuck with me girlie"

Adaora shook her head, her face lit with amusement. "We have further maths first period oh!"

Ruby's wide smile froze, her eyes widening in shock "W -what did you say?"

"What did you hear?" Adaora cocked an eyebrow, arms folded across her chest.

Zarah watched them quietly, praying silently that Ruby would change her mind and leave for her class. She was certain that if Ruby should enter her own class, the whole class would find out about her supposed crush in a few minutes.

It only took a few minutes for Ruby's smile to appear back on her face like it had never even left "Doesn't matter, I'm sure he wouldn't even notice me, let's go" She tugged at Zarah's hand, pulling her into the class.

"Oh! And Zarah... Don't think I've forgotten about you... So tell me..."

"No! You tell me about Zion!" She said quickly.

At the mention of Zion's name, Ruby's eyes lit up and her smile widened "Oh... Zion!" She said dreamily, forgetting all about what she wanted to say.

Zarah released a breath she didn't know she was holding.

That was close!

She thought.

Adaora gave her look that read "I saw what you did there" And she shrugged with a grin.

"Wow really? What else does he do?" She prompted Ruby, drawing out her chair to sit.

"I also found out that he likes writing and painting too, isn't that adorable? When we get married we could maybe have a writing collab, I've followed him on Wattpad and gosh! He writes so well, he's actually very popular on Wattpad which is shocking. He also post his art on Instagram and he has gathered a lot of fans, including me. He's also a Youtuber sha."

Ruby supplied eagerly, she pulled out an empty chair from the back of the class and sat close to Zarah and Adaora.

It took two long minutes of torture from Ruby's unending chatter before the further maths teacher walked in.

Various intoned variations of "Good morning sir" rang across the room. None of the students stood up to greet but the teacher didn't seem to mind.

"Thank you, thank you" He dismissed their greetings with a wave of his hand.

Zarah sighed in relief as she delved into her bag for her book and pen, she had begun to think that Ruby would go on forever.

"Zarah!" Ruby brought her voice down to a whisper and leaned in towards her.

She groaned internally.

Oh snap!

Not again!

"Do you know what he does in his spare time? This is actually very funny" Ruby continued. Zarah was sure she must have stalked the poor boy for her to know that much about him.