Kit

I heard some moving and some mumbling so I woke up. I sat up straighter and saw Forth looking at me with big eyes. I just glared at him. He gulped.

He opened his mouth and before he could say anything, "Get your clothes and get out. You been a nuisance long enough. Go home now."

I then stood up and walked away to my kitchen to fix a kettle and to prep breakfast. I came out 10 minutes later and realized he was missing. He had indeed left. I didn't say anything though I was half expecting him to stay put. But he probably realized he had pushed it enough with me.

I just went about my morning duties and finally around 1pm, I wanted to leave to go play basketball. I opened my door and found a pack of food hanging from the door handle. I took it and opened it up to find snacks and a long ass scribbled note.

"Thank you for last night. I am sorry about making things difficult for you. Called Beam and he had told me on how of a drunk ass I had been. He mentioned you sent me home, I still gave you a hard time and how I had just stripped off my clothes. I'm sorry. This is a peace offering. Take care."

I sighed when I saw his note. He was really an ass but I cannot deny he was just looking out for me. He may not have forgotten so drunk if he hadn't whisked his juniors away to protect me from their questioning.

I looked at the snacks, every single piece was my favourite. I am sure he must have asked Beam or Pha but the effort was very much appreciated. I can only imagine how much both boys must have scolded him. I laughed inwardly as I kept my snacks away and went off to shoot hoops.

Post a good session 2 hours later, I finally left. I was walking back when I saw Forth at the Engineering field with his team and some juniors, busy setting up for something. It was 3pm so the weather was being really cruel and I could see all of the boys sweating it out.
I was watching for a bit when I heard Beam call out to me from behind.

"Hey! What are you doing here?"

"I had just finished playing hoops when I was going back. What they doing?"

"They have an event on Monday so busy setting up. I went to buy drinks and food for them"

"For your boyfriend you mean."

Beam snorted. He jsut waved me away and dragged me along with him. The boys all cheerfully greeted me. Forth hadn't realized I was there as he was busy at the other end. I took the drinks from Beam and offered to bring it for Forth. I walked over to him.

"Hey.."

"Hey! When did you come?"

"I just did. I was done with basketball when I passed by. Beam told me that you guys had some event? He bought food and drinks for you guys..  here's yours."

"Ah thank you. That's nice of Beam. Yea, we have a Sotus event on Monday evening that's why. So we are setting up today."

I watched as he took the drink, gulped half down and went back to work. I watched him for abit before sighing softly.

"Let me help you too, faster then right?"

"It's ok.. you don't have to."

"It's all right.. just let it be. What can I do?"

Forth smiled before giving me some instructions. With me and Beam helping plus the boys were quite on the ball, we completed everything quickly and were done by 6pm. The boys all then dissipated with different plans. Forth was just doing a final check. I decided to wait for him by the gate. He finally walked out 20 minutes later and was surprised to see me.

"Hey you didn't leave yet?"

"Wanted to ask if you wanna have dinner together?"

He looked surprised by my question but eagerly nodded and we left. As we walked to the nearby chicken place, I watched him discreetly and I couldn't help but realize my heart just fluttered abit around him.