Movie night

You were now in front of Bede's house. You sent a message to your mom telling her that you won't be sleeping at home tonight and entered his home nervously.

Bede: So huh here we are-. M-Make yourself at home ,of course.

You sat on his couch as you two were looking at each other.

Y/n: It feels weird to sleep at somebody's house else than mine or Hop's..

You said, smiling nervously.

Bede:You slept as his house-?

Y/n: Yes of course! He's my best friend. But why this question though? Are you being jealous~?

You said to tease him.

He blushed as he frowned.

Bede: W-What?! No, shush!

You smiled and kissed his cheek before putting your hands on his cheeks.

Y/n: You're adorable~. But don't worry,Hop as been my best friend for years now and nothing is gonna happen between us.

You rubbed your thumbs on his cheeks as he looked away.

Bede: Mmh. Ok then but just in case you forgot..

He carried you like a bride. You blushed, didn't think he could actually do this so easily.

Bede: Mine.

He said, kissing your forehead.

You blushed harder.

Y/n: W-Wow, I didn't think you could pick me up like t-this.. Is my little fairyboy that strong~?

He looked proud.

Bede: Tsh. Of course I am strong! What were you thinking-?

He started shacking.

You laughed a little.

Y/n: Yeah yeah.. Now put me down before-..

Bede lost his balance and fell on the couch with you on his legs. His so-called "strength" did not last long.

You started laughing very hard.

Y/n: A-Are you ok,"strong boy"??

He blushed, looking embarrassed and threw a pillow at your face.

Bede: Shut up-

You smiled at him.

Y/n: Pfft. I love you,silly.

He pouted but answered with a kiss on your cheek.

Bede: S-Soooo. What do you wanna do now?

He said rising a eyebrow.

Y/n:Mmmh..Maybe we could watch a movie!I know one you might like!

Bede: Kind of cliché, isn't it?

He said,smirking.

Y/n: True. But it's always nice to watch a movie with your beloved~

You said,snuggling into his chest.

He blushed very hard.

Bede: O-Okay but get off m-my legs,NOW. O-Or you're going to kill them-

What a bad excuse but you didn't blame him, he's still not used to this kind of interaction after all.

You got off his legs and sat right next to him. He took the remote and you told him what movie you wanted to watch. It was a classic horror movie.

Bede: Are you sure you want to watch that?

You nodded.

Y/n: Of course! Why?? Are you scared~?

Bede: Hmpf. I'm not scared.I'm saying this for you. Don't want my darling to have nightmares.

Y/n: Aww,how sweet~. But don't worry,with you ,I can only live dreams.

He blushed and as the movie started he wrapped his arm around you to put you against him. You putted your head on his shoulder.

The movie was pretty scary and even though you've already watched it you couldn't stop being scared when a screamer came. And Bede , seeing that you were scared,squizzed you against him and softly putted his head on your to rasured you as you started blushing again.

Your boyfriend was being so soft with you that your heart was melting. Wishing for this night to never end.