11

watch the video first.

(Calum's pov.)

Emma had me worried when she said bye so i HAD TO follow her so that's what i kinda did.

i saw her bump into selena but i decided not to do anything. they suddently went on a big fight screaming at each other i swear if selena makes her cry ill punch her face.

when they started screaming at each other i had to call Ashton so that's what i did ''what cal?!'' ''i know ur mad at me but i need u to come fast'' ''ok where r u? what did u do?!'' ''i didn't do anything! Emma is fighting with Selena they r screaming at eachother come before things get worst'' '' im on my way'' with that he hang up.

after a few minutes Ashton came when selena scremed ''u know what!'' ''what!?'' she slapped Emma ''Luke will never love or like u he hates u just like his friends hate u too u think they care well guess what they don't!''.

Ashton got more mad and steped forward to go over there ''this bitch'' but i grabbed him ''ash look'' i pointed at Emma god was she mad.

''listen u! i am tired of ur shit idc if they care or not at least they have time to be with me and im never alone but u oh u! u don't deserve luke ur just using him! i know u are if he comes to us cuz u said or did something i swear ill kill u cuz even tho he is under ur stupid ass spell ill still call him my best friend! and u know what!'' ''whhat?!'' ''this'' she slapped selena even harder me and Ashton we're shocked.

but what happened next wasn't good ''WTF EMMA!'' luke yelled ''hey she did it first! don't blame me!'' ''yeah well i didnt saw it!'' i couldn't handle it and had to go over there ''listen luke she is telling the truth'' ''i know u guys are taking her side she's always manipulating people!'' ''WOW THANKS LUKE! AND I THOUGHT U WERE M BEST FRIEND!'' she stepped infront of him ''i want to be able to look at u and not feel hurt by you'' she teared up.

then selena came ''are u gonna believe her or ur own girlfriend?!'' ''i believe u babe''. Ashton got even more ''dude come on the only one here manipulating people is her!! ur seriously gonna believe her?! over ur best friend that always tells u the truth! that's messed up man!'' ''Ash why don't u just admit u like her and take her away i don't wanna see her disgusting face again'' ''oh i don't have to she already knows-'' i interrupted him ''wait u like Emma'' ''dude not the time'' ''sorry'' ''and maybe i don't wanna see selenas ugly ass face and u know what now ur gonna know how we felt!'' ''what do u mean'' luke asked confused but Ashton punched Selena....

nothing really important happened but let's just say luke doesn't want to see Emma again so he will not be with us anymore but for the band he will only be with us if we got band rehearsals or some shit like that.

(luke's pov.)

after all that when Emma and the boy's left Selena was pretty mad ''u know what luke since we started dating all iv'e got is into fights and hate! im sorry luke but i can't see u anymore'' ''babe please no-'' ''luke im sorry'' she got her things and left.i was.heartroken.

i tried calling her every day but nothing the voice mail and then i just said to myself 'she's not giving me another chance is she' so i called one last time...no answer ''it's luke uhhh....i love u''.

i couldn't get selena out of my head so i went out at night for a walk when i saw someone weirdly familiar ''hey!'' the person tuned around ''selena?!'' she walked away but i run up to her ''selena please!'' ''no luke!'' ''everyone deserves a second chance'' ''not u luke, not u'' he turned around again to leave

i grabbed her shoulder so she could turn around ''what?!'' i didn't say anything i just cupped her face and kissed her.she kissed back....