Apparently one girl knew another one that could fly, which lead to rumors spreading about me. So but the only ones who really knew about me where the monsters in the forest and the citizens of Iliasburg. I was just a rumor everywhere else. Though apparently this was enough to garner attention from one of the 4 knights. Before I knew it, Granberia was at my door. Literally, I haven't mentioned this yet but I found a cave to live in and made a door from a big rock. Anyways I was walking out and she was just there.

Scales: Can I help you?

I said this casually.

Granberia: Do you know who I am?

I just had to be a smartass.

Granberia: A dragon with a sword.

Granberia: Do you really not know? Or are you trying to be funny?

Scales: Hahaha! I'm just messing with you, I know who you are Granberia. One of the 4 knights, specifically the fire one. What are you doing here?

Granberia: I have come to investigate rumors I've heard about a male monster.

Scales: Well this is him. Also you're hear on your own? Without orders from the Monster Lord?

Scales: How did you know that!?

Scales: I didn't, it was a guess. Also wow, ya snuck out to see me? If I didn't know any better I'd say you were coming on to me.

Granberia: WHAT!? NO!!!

Scales: I'm just messing with you.

Granberia: You better start taking me seriously.

Scales: Alright, alright. What do you want?

Granberia: What are your intentions? Your are the 1st male monster to ever exist, there is no precedent to something like this.

Scales: No shit. Just get to the point.

Granberia: Are you a threat to the Monster Lord?

Scales: No, no. I don't know what rumors you've heard, but I'm not a threat to her.

Granberia: How do I know you're telling the truth?

Scales: Guess you don't. Well you're just going to have to trust me. Besides if I really wanted to, I could kick your ass.

Granberia: You mean you would've attacked me already if you had any malicious intent. Very well.

Scales: No. I'm pretty sure I could win in a fight. Can we test that? Or at least spar?

Granberia: You wish for a spar? Very well. I don't have any other business I need to take care off.

She drew her sword.

Granberia: I'll let you have the 1st strike.

I sent her into the air with my wind powers, then made sure to ram into her with my spikes.

Granberia lit her sword on fire and tried to slash at me, but I used the wind to push her blade away. I tried attacking with my tail spikes but she blocked the attack with her sword. She charged her sword with electricity then disappeared, I was then forced to the ground and hit hard enough to make a crater.

Scales: Not bad. My turn.

Then a bunch of rocks and dirt and stuff surrounded me and trapped me before I could do anything. Reminded me of the pokemon move Rock Tomb.

Granberia: This fight, is over.

Scales: Not yet.

I summoned a tornado around me and used it to get the rocks off me and create a rocknado which I sent at Granberia. She was caught by surprise so I actually managed to hit her and make the rocknado last for a while. But when I stopped focusing on it Granberia was able to dispel it.

Granberia: Impressive. You have great control over the wind, more so than me. But that won't be enough.

She charged her sword with electricity and fire. I needed to step up my game. I shot a high powered stream of acidic venom from my mouth at her sword. Surprisingly, or unsurprisingly maybe since she was one of the 4 knights, she was able to power through it. When she got close enough however I cut her. It was a really small cut, equivalent to a paper cut. But what mattered was that I had coated my claws in paralyzing venom. Soon Granberia froze, I uppercuted her and she made her own crater when she landed.

Scales: Guess I win?

Granberia: Very well, you are victorious. Now how much longer till this venom wears off.

Scales: Few hours, but I can make an anti venom to fix it right now.

I did and scratched her again. She was unparalyzed.

Granberia: I have to say I'm impressed. Not many have been able to face me and stand on equal footing.

Scales: Thank you, that means a lot coming from you of all people.

She teleported away. Some other monsters came out and were shocked. There faces had huge jaw dropped expressions.

Scales: Well I hope you enjoyed the show! That's all!

Note in case any if you are confused. Each of the 3 guys are messaging each other with they're screens. That's what's going on each chapter. Also the pictures aren't part of the messages, they're for you people reading. The characters can't send pictures through their screens. Only texts, calls, and voice messages