"Ugh, it scratches," murmured her while inspecting the gold thing in her hand. Her face frowned with concern, looking at the object.

"Skye! Quick! Five minutes left!" a woman's voice shouts a few feet far from us. I look towards the voice following her gaze. It was from a blonde girl.

"Aish," she grunts, and steps toward the blonde girl waiting for her. I watched her pass me by without caring about her surroundings.

I am dumbfounded. She makes me feel invisible, did she forget that she bumped into someone? She did not even look at me, let alone apologize. And to top it off, she made me talk with air when I was asking because for sure, she did not answer me directly.

I frowned at her walking figure. Such a teeny, I scoffed.

She strides as wide as she can with her little leg. My gaze goes to the face of that blondie. The blondie looks at her with a slight frown before she looks behind Teeny. When her eyes catch mine, they widen somewhat in shock at what she sees. She's looking at me like I'm a lion lost in this modern building where humans reside.

Her stare snapped when her friend arrived in front of her. That short girl clipped something on the hem of her baggy t-shirt, then grasped a thick book from the blondie's hands. She proceeds to walk away through the hallway. The blondie glanced back at me for a second before chasing the girl.

And I stand still at the same spot until her figure disappears from the hallway. My mind can not forget how that teeny treated me. It bugged me when she did not notice me, even when I was asking. Shit.

"Jax baby," a sultry voice distracts me from my thoughts. My frown ceased a bit, yet my brain was still full of that teeny girl.

"What are you doing here?" she asked while caressing my arm seductively.

My phone from my jeans pocket vibrates. I let out a low sigh.

"A second." I peck at her lips, making her blush and gently stroking my arm. What was her name again? I don't fucking remember or maybe I had never known her name. I guess she has not been with me yet. Looking at her, she is quite hot and must know her way under the sheets.

I grab my phone and look at the screen before answering the call.

"Jax, you know why I'm calling you, right?" William's lazy voice greets my ear on the other side.

"I'm guessing the class has started? And the professor is calling for attendance already?" I answered in a flat tone.

"Fucking correct, now, get your ass in here before my ears bleed again, from the lecture and nags by Madam White," he said before hanging up. I roll my eyes, putting my phone back into my pocket jeans.

Great, my breakfast is gone and I'm late for class. That teeny girl! She doesn't even apologize, leaving me feeling unseen. I clicked my tongue, irritated, remembering her.

"Jax..." someone's hands wandered my forearm and to my chest, trying to gain my attention which I forgot about her for a moment.

"Babe, I got a class to attend now." I hold her hands to release them from my body and put them on her sides while leaning to give her a quick hard kiss, releasing my anger a bit before leaving her behind and going to my class.

❄️

As I open the door, all eyes are on me. "Apologize for the interruption, Prof."

Her forehead creased, showing a displeased expression of my attitude. "I don't want to waste any of my time anymore. Go get your seat," she said with a firm voice.

Making my way to the hall, I wander my eyes to find my best friends while searching for an empty spot. William and Luca sat together, giving me their raised brows. I bobbed my head in response. Ivan is nowhere to be seen. He must be at the back of the hall with some girl accompanying him.

I could still feel everyone's eyes linger on me until the professor continued her disrupted lecture. I sigh lowly as I take my seat. Preparing my senses for the class throughout these three hours of lessons.

To avoid having an extra lecture and unstoppable nagging from my mom, as William had said, I focused on the class.

But, it faltered in the middle of the session when a girl from the back seat came to the aisle of my row seats. She glared at the nerd guy who was sitting at my left side while crossing her arms on her chest, giving a signal to him to get up and give her the seat.

I smirked as I heard a sigh from the guy. He speaks to the other person at his side and they scoot further left to empty the seat. The girl happily got in the row and sidewalk in front of me as she displayed her ass. I roll my eyes at her attempt. She gave her full attention to me as I still focusing on the slideshow at the front. Leaning close to me with her arms resting on my chair's armrest, I turn my head to her and give a small smile.

She batted her eyelashes and smiled widely, delighted when she got my interest. I give her my 'go-to' wink, then turn my head to the front again with my hands on her thigh. Caressing it to satisfy her. She gasps low, liking my action then her hands come to my arms as if her life depended on it.

I just let her be as I listened to the lecture. As much as she wants me to wreck her, I ignore it for the sake of myself from my mom's fury. And things get a hell damn worse for my mood when my stomach is yelling and swearing for food.

Great. That little jet black hair girl is getting on my nerves today.

 That little jet black hair girl is getting on my nerves today