Chapter 1 Bara and Usagi

Bara's POV

Kagura and I left the guild to go get food for the guild. We got vegetables, fruits, and all sorts of delicious meat. We were on our way back when I decided to ask Kagura a question.

"Hey Kagura, who do you like?" I asked.

She blushed bright pink at my question. "I'll tell you if you don't tell anyone else!"

I nodded in agreement.

"Well...I like....Rogue from Sabertooth" she said shyly not looking at me.

"Haha, sorry Kagura, but I like Rogue too and don't plan on giving him to anyone." I smirked.

She glared at me and grabbed her long silver sword. My exceed jumped in front of me telling Kagura to stop but she wouldn't listen. I was the Gravity Dragon Slayer so I was at a disadvantage since she can use gravity magic as well. I didn't feel in the mood with messing with Kagura.

I began walking silently with my my head down since it isn't right to fight a guild member. I walked around the town for about 15 minutes with my exceed. When I got back to the guild I was kicked out!??! My purple Mermaid Heel guild mark on my arm slowly erased.

I saw Kagura smirking as my exceed and I walked out. To be honest I didn't care.

Now I can join Sabertooth! I thought excitably!

Usagi's POV

I was at Lamia Scale, like always,
but I was annoyed. "LYON WOULD YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE!?" I yelled "Ah Usagi, you are so beautiful." Lyon commented with red puffy hearts in his eyes.

"Get away from me I don't like you!" I seethed.

"But I love you!" He said leaning over my shoulder.

"You know what? I quit this guild I'm done with you!"
"CYA!" I stomped away not caring.

My green guild mark on my stomach was erased. Lyon tried holding me back with his sweaty palms, grabbing my small arm but he made me so angry! I guess you could say he was "fan girling over me"

"SKY PHOENIX'S SCREECH!" I chanted. He was knocked back.
Everyone stared at me. I just walked out the door glaring at everyone.

Finally, SABERTOOTH HER I COME I thought in my head as my exceed followed close behind.