Radhakrishn in Vrindavan

Next Day Yadav Family was in Mathura and were making their way to Vrindavan...BUT before moving to Vrindavan the family decided to visit Gokul the birthplace of Shri Krishna...

They reached Gokul...As soon as the car stopped and the door of the car was opened...the wind of Gokul started blowing faster ... welcoming the one to whom the place belonged to...

All got down the car and just after that Kanha made a happy jiggling sound while playing with his tiny hands while the birds and the animals surrounded the family to worship their God
It is said that Animals are Able to recognise God even in the disguise of Human...

Shobha: ye sab kya ho raha hai? Ye sari Gaiya humare ird-gird kyu jama hai?

Alok: kuch samjh nahi aa raha hai ye sab ho kya raha hai?

Kanha looked at Ramanuj

Kanha: kuch karo bhaiya...maa dar rahi hai

He said that in by the mind to mind interaction

Ramanuj moved towards a perticular cow and slowly slowly started ruffling her head...

"Pyari Gau Mata...mai janta hu apne hum dono ko pehechan liya hai parantu iss prakar Kanha ko gher ke khadi mat rahiye...maa dar rahi hai" he whispered near the ears of cow...

Maithili: are Bholu beta kar kya Raha hai?

(Bholu - Shesh nag's Nick name)

Ramanuj: Bua teacher keheti hai meri...janwaron se pyaar se baat Karo toh vo baat mante hai...Dekhna abhi chali jayegi

The cows bowed their head in front of Shri Narayan and Shesh Nag and moved Aside...

Shobha: are ye toh sachmein peeche haat gaiee...bholu aisa kya kiya tune ki inhone teri baat maan li?

Ramanuj: Pyaar kiya maa...Apne bataya tha na Shri Krishna Gau mata se bohot pyaar karte the ...toh maine bhi kiya aur unhone meri baat maan li ...haina mere chote bhai...

Kanha passed a sweet smile with a jiggling baby voice...

All the family members moved and firstly visited Shri Krishna's place Shri Yashoda Nand Bhavan

Shobha maa placed Kanha in his seat stoller

Maithili: Bholu Chote ke saath rehena hum log pandit ji se baat kar ke aate hai...

Ramanuj agreed and then the family members moved to meet pandit ji

Ramanuj: kanha kitna accha lag raha hai n Ghar aakar

Kanha made an overjoyed face while playing with his hands

Ramanuj: Vaise kanha yaha aaye ho toh Yamuna Devi se miloge he

Kanha moved his head up and down in a cute manner...

Kanha and Ramanuj joined their hands before the pratima of Yashoda maiya and Nand Baba and then a sweet voice uttering "Maiya!!!" Was heard...

Ramanuj opened his eyes and was left in a surprise to see Sakshat Nandbaba and Yashoda Maiya...
Giving them blessing and looking at them in an emotional manner
Ramanuj became emotional and his eyes developed tears...
Both the brothers Joined hands before them and soon they vanished...

Soon after the darshan family left for Vrindavan...

Within Half an hour they were in vrindavan and as soon as they reached Vrindavan...Tears skid down Kanha's cheeks but his lips were still smiling...

Ramanuj looked at Kanha...

"Bohot khush ho na kanha" Ramanuj asked kanha by mind to mind interaction