Epilogue💙💕

A/N: Sorry for the delay. Got tied up with works!

****

Ding dong...

Tay answered the door balancing decors and balloons he was holding.

"Hello P'Tay!! Where is the birthday girl?"

Mix asked eagerly as soon as he stepped in.

"She is playing with other kids in the garden. By the way, seriously this is the best you could come up with?" Tay answered finally taking in Mix and his boyfriend Earth's costumes.

Today marks the 3rd year of Smile's entry to their life, making them a beautiful family.
The theme of this year's party is costume party. Everyone were asked to dress up as something starting with 'S' as it was first letter of Smile's name.

And here was Mix dressed as Santa Claus!

"Atleast I can be recognized! What are you wearing? Any alien?"

"I am spongebob!"

"From what I see, it looks like a school boy who was thrown some yellow colour powder by bullies," Mix retorted back. He always talks back even when he worked for New, but ever since he quit New and started working with Earth, his comebacks are even more sassy.

"Hello Tay! Where is the birthday girl?" Earth who parked their car, came with big gift box in his hand, dressed as sea horse.

"Hello Earth. You can join other animals inside," Tay chuckled and went back to his work. Earth was very much confused with his sentence, but everything cleared when they went to living room.

There was a sea turtle, a shark, a shrimp and a lion (Simba from lion king), scattered around the living room, helping in decorations. Or in other words Krist, Off, Gun and Singto were present already.

Not only them, there was a little sunshine family, Mew dressed as sun, Gulf and their kids dressed as sunflowers. There was also smiley family, newly wedded Arm and Namtan with Raya dressed as smileys.

New came with a bowl of snacks dressed in red dress with green hat. Mix gave a hug as soon as he saw his ex boss.

"As far as I know, christmas is still six months away. What are you doing here Santa?" He commented on Mix costume.

"I am coming with gift, so why not? And what are you? And looks like you have an early halloween party too," He retorted back and commented on Win and Nani, Tay and New's new secretaries, who decided to dress up as skeleton for birthday party.

"I am strawberry." He chuckled. "How are you Mix? Hope your new boss treats you well."

"Of course he does. Mix has him wrapped around his little finger," Gun replied instead.

"Where is the birthday girl P'New? I haven't seen her!" He shifted the topic away from him.

As if on cue, Smile came in crying loudly calling for her papa and daddy. All the elders stopped working to see what happened to the star of the day.

"What happened baby?" Tay and New crouched up to her level with concern.

"I hit my pinky toe," she sat down and showed her left toe to her parents. Others chuckled seeing her cuteness. She most definitely inherited certain level of clumsiness from Tay, accidentally hitting her elbows, head, stubbing her toes and getting scratched unconsciously when she plays.

New wiped the toe with tissue and kissed it. "There, papa kissed away the boo boo. It will go soon. Now don't cry na," he said wiping her tears.

She innocently showed her leg to Tay also, wanting her daddy to kiss too. Tay smiled and peppered many kisses. "Now it will go away," she smiled.