🌸Close it.🍆(just a lil spicy in end)

Herb's pov.

My husband has been working and helping espresso with his work for days. He hasn't come home in 3 days. I'm really scared and worried for him.

You know what?! I'm gonna go ask espresso where sparkling is and will go confront him about working and not taking breaks. He needs to come back home.

No one's pov.

Espresso! " Herb called out."¿Sí?"The professor  yelled back. Where is SPARKLING!? The planter questioned."He's at his bar in the back room where his office is. Why?" Espresso questioned. Thanks gotta go bye!

Sparkling's pov

I've been working hard for a good bit tryna manage the bar while my employees are on break, and helping espresso out so he stress himself out and become a workolic again.That was horrible and bad for him and I don't want that to happen to one of my closest friends.

Woah! My husband just busted through the door looking madder than he has ever been. I wonder what made him so pissed?

Herbs pov

I FOUND HIM! He looks like he's been working hard there's big eyebags under his eyes, of course there's a big cup of coffee. He's not realizing that he's becoming like espresso overworking himself, and becoming a workolic. I should do something to make him stop working for a while. I know!

Sparkling pov.

After my husband busts through the door he starts telling me about the  fact I'm becoming a workolic while I'm trying to help espresso. I know I know it's bad. I just trying to help.

He sits on my lap and starts grinding on me making me a little hard. He whispered into my ear " I'll stop when you stop working then you'll be able to punish me however way you want as long as you stop working so much." I of course accepted his offer. I stopped working and scooped him up and walked home with him in my arms. He's surprisingly light to me. He won't be able to walk for the rest of the week when we get home

No one's pov.

They walk home and sparkling unlocks to door. Herb s gonna be so screwed later. And he wants that he's been wanting it and been desperate. He's  been using toys to please himself until Sparkling was going to come home. He wanted it so bad. Sparkling could even tell that he wanted it. Love you mi amor. Sparkling said. Love you too dumbass. Herb said lovingly.

______________________________________

Hello everyone I know this gets a little spicy at the end but it will continiue on the next part. Hopefully this book isn't cringey to you all I really put a lot of thought and passion into them. ☕

☕Anyways I gonna go to sleep now so gn! Love all of my little beans <3☕