🍆Desperate🌸

3rd pov

Herb and Sparkling has been a couple for 6 years. They have had sex throughout those 6 years and they haven't done it in 2 months and Herb is desperate and wants it badly. He just wants his lover to wreck his insides.

Sparkly! Herb called out essentially bringing sparkling to their shared room. Yes love? Sparkling questioned. Herb then started to tease and sparkling just wanted him to get to the point and tell him what he wants.
Sparkling starts to tease Herb by kissing him. Herb picked up on it and kissed him back. Sparkling asked for entrance and Herb let him willingly. Sparkling broke the kiss and went to his neck. Trying to find his soft spot since he forgot from not doing it in so long. The only sounds that were coming from Herb was whimpers, moans, and pants. Sparkling made many love bites and he finally found it. When Sparkling finally stopped kissing that spot biting it and more.Herb begged him to keep going because it made him feel so good. Sparkling took of Herbs shirt pants except his boxers, He also took his own clothes except his boxers. He started trailing down his nice naked chest with kisses and he played with his nipples(biting and kissing them) .

To Herb Sparkling took if his boxers painfully slow. His member was rock hard. Sparkling started to kiss, lick, more until he found the spot that made him moan the loudest and started sucking and licking at it.AH~ Sparkling I'm g-gonna CUM~ Sparkling stopped when he heard that. Herb started to buck his hips to make friction but it didn't work. Sparkling then asked Herb to suck on his fingers. Herb did it obediently wanting to get wrecked by this soft gentle man in public and at his bar, but a absolute monster in bed. Sparkling goes gently in the beginning but he gets rougher while time passes. While Herb was thinking Sparkling was about to start thrust in and out of Herb with 2 of his fingers. Herb kept moaning, panting, whimpering, and begging him to just finish preparing him and just put his member inside him. Once he entered 3 fingers Herb was done and wanted to get wrecked by him now. Sparkling just do it.. Do what love? JUST F-Fuck me already! K, just remember you asked for this.

Sparkling inserted his member into Herb. His moan was so loud. Sparkling waited 2 minutes for Herb to get used to it. He started thrusting into Herb slowly and he was trying to find Herbs prostate while speeding up and thrusting harder.
AH~ S-sSpArkling I-I'm gonna C-CUM~ He then came and Sparkling wasn't very happy about that. I didn't say you can cum yet! Now it's time for punishment for Herb. AH~ R-RIGHT T-THERE~ngh~ F-FASTER~ H-hHARDER~Sparkling found it. He took his member out and got a little ring thing that Herb didn't know about. He put it in along with his member.Herb started to moan louder and louder.Herb came again. His brain is mush by now. Sparkling lifted his legs put them on his shoulders to get into Herb.He started to speeding up and got rougher. mhm~ AH~ ngh~ S-sSPaRklinGg~ Ah~ Ah~ AH~. Sparkling started to pump Herb's member while he's thrusting into him. Sparkling finally came. His thrusts became sloppy and they slowed down.

Herb's hair was down and he looked beautiful. Sparkling picked up Herb and went to their shower. He cleaned both of them of, and got a t-shirt and sweat pants for himself & a hoodie of his and one of Herb shorts(boxers for both of them). He got into their shared bed and brought Herb with him. Herb started to cuddle him and he fell asleep. Sparkling kisses his forehead and says I love you sm Herb I would end anybody who hurts you...

______________________________________

Hello my little beans. How are y'all doing thus took HOURS to write and it's 4:16 am- Also just you know I am not the best with writing so hopefully this is good enough. Have a good Day and don't worry I just need to finish chapter I just need 1 or2 more paragraphs- Please send help to me. PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU ALL. Anyways I love y'all. see ya!

Bye<3

There might be another friend joining me in my writing.

AHHH MY FIRST EVER SMUT PART IS DONE!!!