QUESTIONS

Okay, so a lot of people have asked questions so this is where the answers are found!!

Is Layla a werewolf since her dad was one?
- No, Layla is not a werewolf. I don't have any logic to it, but it's my book so I decided I don't want her to have the gene, so no. She's 100% human.

How did you come up with the plot?
- I read a lot of werewolf books. I also read a lot of books having anything related to abuse or tragic back stories. I just like those two genres the best. I decided to combine my love for the two and thought about writing in a high schoolers perspective since I'm in high school. It was hard to come up with ideas along the way, but not the basic plot itself.

Can he talk?
- No, Ben can not talk. He CAN hear, though. The only reason they learned sign language is so that Ben can still communicate with them. They don't want Ben to have to write everything he needs to say, so they learned sign language for him.

These are just the general questions a lot of people have asked. If you have any other questions, feel free to private message me and I will answer as soon as possible!!

I really do love you guys. My dream in life is to be an author, or at the very least work close with authors of books and be an editor and do something in that field, so all of the feedback I have gotten has really boosted my confidence in my work choice, so thank you.

Thank you for being such amazing readers.