prologue

Jaemin was getting frustrated. He's suffocating right now and his kidnapper seem to be very pleased about it. The sack is making his face itchy, and his eyes are becoming watery.
If you are going to just keep talking, then why the damn fuck are you kidnapping me in the first place ??? Jaemin's anger was quick to subdue as one of the guy kicked him on the stomach, leaving him groaning. Fucking asshole Jaemin muttered under his breath.

Few moments later, the sack was pulled out and air rushed in into his lungs. He let out a deep sigh before glancing around, meeting eyes with one person that's constantly in his mind, though not like this nor in this situation.

Jen ? What are you doing here ? His tone, confused with a hint of sadness and disappointment. Jaemin eyed Jeno's dark orbs that used to stare at him with adoration, now the only thing he can feel from the stare is emptiness. This is not Jeno, logically yes, but hypothetically no, he thought.

Jeno just stand there, directly staring at him looking like a statue. Jeno seem unbothered, but Jaemin is. Jeno is holding a gun, pointing at him. FUCKING LEE JENO, IM ASKING YOU !! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?? Jaemin screamed, struggling in his chair, ignoring the sting as the rope is bleeding him.

Jeno sigh, as he move his head to the side, not wanting to look at Jaemin anymore.
Im here for my mission, to kill you His voice is deep, his tone certain and serious, and Jaemin acknowledged that. Jeno is telling the truth, and he's serious. He will do it no matter what, no matter how bad he begged.

Jaemin took a deep breath as he calm himself down. He chuckled sadly before looking at Jeno with betrayal written on his face. So, this is all this for, huh ? Im just a fucking mission for you to accomplish. Thanks Jeno, for reminding me about my worth. Jaemin give him a bitter smile, as he slouched his back on the chair.

For a second, Jaemin saw a glint of sadness in Jeno's eyes before he hid it back behind his mask of pretense. Jeno's hand was firm, pointing the gun to his heart as Jaemin kept his bitter smile on and nodded his head. Jen, make it less painful, kay ? a tear rolled down his cheek as he said those words.

Jaem, Im sorry this is where our friendship brought us, and dont worry... I never missed with a sad smile, Jeno pulled the trigger as the bullet directly passed through Jaemin's chest. Jaemin's body slumped to the chair, as Jeno smashed his gun to the wall, crushing it while sobbing softly, dropping down to his knees.