Prologue

You think it's easy being in love?
Well you thought wrong.
It's harder then surviving. Which love, you have to survive. I've Been through it and it's a crazy adventure.

So why do people fall in love?
As you may ask it's that someone that makes you happy the one that makes you laugh when your sad the one who treats you like a princess the one that does anything for you. He will stay by your side he won't lie to you. He makes you feel like your on top of the world.

That's not my case.

I fell in love with my stalker.
Psychotic. Is something to describe him. He never told me which tore me apart and once I knew I was scared.

You may think he's demented and deceiving when really he makes me happy. At times he can be really demanding and make me do what he wants but I guess that's just the love game.
Or not.

Falling in love is like falling off a cliff.
You feel free but yet your nervous to lose someone.

Falling in love is like floating on a cloud soft, wonderful, amazing. Yet you could just fall right through.

Falling in love is like a tooth.
You could just stay there or you end up falling down. But later you could grow back together as a second chance. and if you ruin that with one hurtful thought, word, you could fall back down again and your love won't ever grow again.

My love is different from that.

My love is abusing.

Little did you know he took my life away.

My love is dark like his soul.

He took away everything I had. Until I realized that I'm in love with him.

Well I guess that's just the love game. Hard to say but I wouldn't ask for anyone else to be with. Even if he kills me inside and abuses me inside but at times he can be so lustful and loving.

I guess that's how life works. But here's a tip
Don't fall in love with a stalker.

Yet I did

The stalker that knew who I was for 3 years. I ended up falling in love with. but little did I know he used me for his issues. He used me. He watched me sleep every night. And I have to tell you to never fall in love with
Cameron Dallas.

Which i call our relationship

Stalker love

Hey guys! Here's my prologue for you guys to get you guys knowing what will happen in this story. I'm trying me best to do better since I learned from my mistakes.

I love you guys :)
~Kai💜