Cold Hearted Writer!

Start from the beginning

Bhavesh and other members tried to talk to him regarding this but he always dodged the question and would say that's the best thing for the band and members to break in the international music industry as they will have a well known company as their sponsor and have a personal connection.!

As per Bhavesh, he knew it's not Avneet as she never talked about any such thing whenever they had a chat.... Yes! Avneet is in contact with Bhavesh and Jannat.! But he doesn't know where she is..... Jannat do know.! But as she said .... She would never tell them about her whereabouts so she still stands by with her words.!

After finishing the successful first day of concert boys headed to the hotel they are staying in.... As they are now more popular internationally.... They were surrounded by fans and media all the way to the hotel..... The media were asking all type of questions about their experience and their next performance, their favorite part, and their love life... They avoided them successfully thanks to the security and were about to enter when a fan screamed out loud.......)

"WE STILL BELIEVE IN SIDNEET.!"

(This was enough to stop SN in his tracks from entering the hotel and he turned to look towards the huge crowd of fans that was gathered in front of the hotel.... He was wearing shades but he was trying to find the owner of that scream.... Finally he found the big sign board saying "WE BELIEVE IN SIDNEET"
His lips automatically curved into a beautiful smile and with a slight nod he was pulled from the back by his fellow members......)

Bhavesh: What the hell were you doing?

SN: Did you see.?? Fans still believe in......(cut off by Bhavesh)

Bhavesh: You are getting married SN.... Don't forget that and that too by YOUR choice.! They are saying this cz they still think that it's just a rumor.... The day they will figure out the truth..! It's over.!

(SN sighed looked down and just started walking towards his room..... Bhavesh just looked at his back and sighed...)

Bhavesh: Why is this guy hurting himself.? As if the torture he is making himself go through is not enough.! C'mon Beera.! This is more than enough.! Just tell us where Neet is so we can Atleast meet her and this guy can have a bit ease... He was wrong I understand but he has suffered enough for that....

(He shook his head in disbelief and proceeded towards his room..)

(The second day of the concert went the same without any hindrance..... But as before the third day of concert there was a day off.... The organizers decided to take the members of The Knights to a famous restaurant for dinner.....)

Meanwhile......

The following is happening parallel to when The Knights had their first day of concert in NYC..

(After finishing a long day at her office in NYC Avneet returned back to her house..... She was about to open the door of her house but she found it unlocked...!!

She furrowed her eyebrows and checked her phone if she missed the notification of someone coming over at her house but none found.....

She saw in the garage and could see a car that was not hers.... Just by looking at the car she figured who it is.....

She sighed and went ahead opened the door and almost tripped by the shoes of that certain someone....

Making sure nothing fell from her bag and her laptop is intact she cursed under her breath and walked in fixing the shoes......

As soon as she entered the living room, she was immediately engulfed into a bear hug...... She was  waiting for that person to release her from the hug and as soon as it happened she moved back and asked annoyingly....)