𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"Who's jumping first?" scilence took over the roof top as people looked in shock at eachother. the drop below was at least a hundred-fifty feet. if you missed the hole at the bottom you were a goner.

Faith looked around to see no one contemplating jumping. Faith was never scared of heights, hell she was never scared of anything.

"I will" Faith raised to hand in the air as people looked at her like she was crazy. She walked up to the edge and stepped onto the ledge. She took off her coat and chucked it at one of the leaders. "Rip it, and i rip your dick off" People i front of her, well, behind her chuckled. But those chuckles quickly turned into gasps as she turned around and free-falled backwards off the edge.

Even the leaders looked at her in shock. People ran twords the edge to see her do a backflip before she landed perfectly through the whole. They sighed in relief before backing away from the edge.

Faith landed into the net, she laughed in disbelief before someone pulled her down.

"Do you have a death wish?" A guy asked her as he set her down on the ground.

"You want me to be honest?" Faith questioned but got no response. Faith smiled a sickly sweet smile before moving over to the side as another kid dropped down.