Huazhi was held in Jing Huai's hands like this, no matter how hard she struggled, she couldn't jump down. It took a long time to squat on his hand.

She only now remembered that one of the purposes of her running here was to get close to him and rub the golden halo on his body, so that she could quickly change back into a human form.

But when she ran over, she encountered so many zombie heads, and she forgot about the golden light.

Why did he grab her, would he want to roast her and eat rabbit meat? Or peel off her rabbit fur to make a rabbit scarf?

Rabbits are herbivores and small in size. They have always been at the bottom of the food chain in nature, and they often die if they are not careful. Huazhi has been practicing for hundreds of years, and the most difficult thing is how to not be eaten by other animals.

The little gray rabbit is not worried at all, because it is happily rubbing the golden light on Jing Huai's body.

No, no, Huazhi always has a dangerous and uneasy feeling, her four legs are slamming around without any rules, and she still wants to jump out of his palm.

Jing Huai held her up again, and gently rubbed the soft fur behind her rabbit ears, "Don't move."

He looked cold, but his palms were very warm. His fingertips seemed to have a kind of magic power. He kept rubbing the soft flesh behind her ears, making her feel warm and comfortable.

Gradually, Huazhi narrowed her eyes comfortably, and the rabbit ears hanging on both sides moved.

She does understand them.

Jing Huai let go of the hand that was rubbing her neck, turned his palm over, and a transparent crystal nucleus appeared in the palm of his hand.

He handed the crystal nucleus to the flower branch.

The rabbit who was squinting just now, as if about to fall asleep, suddenly opened his eyes, and the jewel-like red eyes shone brightly.

It is clearly a crystal nucleus, but it is haunted by black air.

Huazhi slapped her claws on the crystal nucleus, and within ten seconds, the crystal nucleus vanished.

Jiang Huai's cold eyes moved, covering her expression, and handed her another one.

This action kept repeating, until Jing Huai handed her the tenth crystal nucleus, she still absorbed it tirelessly, and Jing Huai stopped moving.

The round tail, which was fluffy like a snowball, swayed gently, and it was obvious that she was very happy now.

Not counting the crystal nuclei she had previously absorbed, ten secondary crystal nuclei were inhaled like this at one time and placed on an ordinary power user, they would have exploded and died, but she Not the slightest change. He couldn't feel any energy floating in her either.

It's like a bottomless pit.

Jing Huai had no doubt that if he gave her more crystal cores now, she would be able to absorb it.

Can understand people's words, but can't see the blade, just touch the zombie to absorb the crystal core in the brain... Jing Huai used his mental power to explore her body again.

Others only know that his ability is wind, but in fact he is a dual-type ability user, and spiritual power is his dominant ability.

No matter how he tried, he couldn't feel any energy fluctuations, just like an ordinary rabbit.