Chapter 14

Justice POV

"Justice open this door you know we don't lock doors in this house!"

"Okay ma."

I said in my sleepy voice , then I grabbed my phone and looked at the time and got up to put on some sweat pants and open the door when I felt someone slap my ass.

"Where you goin?"

I turned around and saw Herb laying in my bed I forgot all about his ass !

"Justice now !"

"Herb you gotta get up now ! My mom tryna get in !"

"What time is it ?"

"Herb it don't matter ! Get up now !"

"Where imma go?"

"Hide under the bed hurry up !"

I pushed him out my bed and he laid on the side in between the bed and the wall and I threw his clothes back their.

"Don't say shit !"

I went and opened the door and my mama basically barged in.

"What took you so long ?"

"I had to put on some clothes it was hot last night."

"Oh okay well do you know who car that is outside ?"

"Naw why ?"

"Just curious , when I went to go get the mail I saw it."

I could tell she knew something was off cus she starting looking around and I spotted his shoe sticking out from under the bed. I hurried up and sat on my bed and kicked it back under their when she wasn't looking. I couldn't take no damn chances.

"Alright well , hurry up and get dressed.

"Okay close the door behind you."

She did as I asked and once she left herb popped up from behind the bed breathing hard as hell.

"Damn I didn't say you couldn't breath ! But you gottah go now and hurry up."

"Ion get no kiss good bye ?"

He got from behind the bed and started putting on his pants and shoes and then stood in front of me and grabbed me by my waist.

"I don't think you deserve one."

"You wasn't sayin that last night."

He smirked and started rubbing on my booty and I smiled at him and stood on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss.

"Alright well know you gotta go now."

"How imma leave?"

I nodded my head towards the window and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"You playin right ?"

"Nope. My parents probably both down stairs so this the only choice."

"You better be lucky you cute g."

Hm naw he lucky my room only on the second floor cus if not that would of been funny as hell cus his scary ass wouldn't off been going. I would of probably pushed his black ass.

When he left I hopped in the shower and then got ready for school.

Liberty POV