♤ chinese enchantress ♤

Depuis le début

you made a move, engaging in a slow, steady kiss, which escalated, once again, in a matter of seconds.

junhui mounted himself on top of you, tongue lost in your wet cavern, the wet muscle exploring every inch. then he began to trail sloppy kisses down your neck, sucking a few bruises as decoration, as you ran a hand through his blond locks.

the chinese man snaked a stealthy hand up your skirt, searching for your underwear and when successful, he grabbed a hold, tearing the black lace off your body.

you whimpered beneath him once he'd started leaving hickeys on your breasts; your lips had become lonely and you were so sensitive.

jun broke away to remove his shirt, tossing it in any apparent direction in the room, and you watched as his muscles flexed and contracted at every motion. you trailed a hand down his lean frame, mouth open in disbelief at the ethereal being on top of you.

"like what you see?" he questioned, while fiddling with his belt which seemed to be quite an annoyance.

your eyes trailed down to the significant bulge in his jeans and back up to jun's steely eyes, before his lips where back on yours and you writhed under his touch, fiending for more.

jun tugged on the tight black dress that covered the skin that he so wanted to see, assisting you in the removal of the item of clothing.

once it was off, you tossed it to the side, arm slithering behind you to unclip the bra. you were so focused on grabbing the hook, you didn't realise that your soulmate had stopped completely.

"finally." you huffed out when you'd finally unclipped the torture device and thrown it down on the floor beside you. then you turned to see jun who was in sheer awe.

"you... you're so beautiful. holy shit. fuck..."

he then began to smother you in kisses, and you couldn't help but feel shy and self conscious, but somehow, he made you feel better.

you continued to make out, and jun's hands began to wonder, one hand being used to pinch and twist your nipple between his fingers, the other hand had managed to travel down to your heat, fingers spreading you, searching for your bundle of nerves.

in less than seconds, he'd found it, knowing he'd done so as you let out a breathy moan, before he began to tease your clit, in slow circular motions.

you struggled to kiss back as it became more intense, a familiar knot sensation forming in your lower abdomen.

"junnie, junnie i'm gonna..."

you couldn't even finish your sentence as another shaky moan escaped from your throat.

"it's okay, baby."

and at that you hit your climax, whimpering when he rubbed you through your orgasm. he then showered you with a series of little pecks to your bitten lips.

"you sounded so pretty moaning for me. wish i'd got that on record."

you huffed out in embarrassment and began sulking before you remembered jun's situation.

"let's take care of junhui junior, shall we?"

"nah, i'm fine. i just wanted to be of service to you."

"why... are you scared?"

at that provocation, jun snapped, his aura darkening within seconds.

"you're gonna regret that."

jun got off the bed to remove the clothing on his lower half, the jeans and boxers coming off in one fell swoop, revealing his rock solid dick exposed to the air.