9: Love And Sorrow Prevails At The Hour Of Separation

"No! I'm next!"

"No! I'm next, you bowl cut idiot!"

Y/n sighed as she finished up taking Semi's measurements for his uniform. The bickering never stopped and most of the team went outside to avoid the noise.

"Boys! Boys!" yelled Y/n. Immediately, Goshiki and Yamagata stopped, "Neither of you are next. Next are Ushijima and Satori."

Both boys groaned and trudged outsides with their heads hanging down.

Tendou slapped a hand over his chest and swooned next to the girl, resting his chin on top her head.

"It's so great to finally hear you say my name, Y/n-chan." Tendou said.

The red head was pushed off Y/n by Eita, "Back off, would ya?"

"Oya?" Tendou grinned, "Semi-semi's getting jealous?"

Annoyance filled the ash blonde male when he angrily turned to Satori, "Would you stop with that ridiculous name?!"

In tossing the measure tape around her neck, Y/n pinched the bridge of her nose. For hours everyone had been at each other's throats and according to Wakatoshi, they don't pick at each other that often, so it was quite concerning.

"Alright, Eita. You're finished." Y/n said as she scribbled his measurements in her book.

"Thanks, Y/n." The male smiled in response, placing a hand on top her head.

Ushijima stepped up and cleared his throat, causing Semi to retreat his hand back to his side almost immediately, "I believe I am next."

Wakatoshi stood on the 'x' on the floor that was marked with chalk.

Semi left the room to get away from Tendou but the red head just followed him as they had their slight bicker.

Y/n shook her head and turned her attention on getting the captain's measurements.

After getting the measurements for his volleyball shorts, the girl stepped on a stool in front of him. She took his chin in her hand slightly and tilted it up as she continued.

Wakatoshi watched her as she did so and it was a matter of time before she caught his gaze. Instead of looking away, he kept his stare.

It didn't really help that her hands were on his shoulders, close to his neck.

Y/n shook her head and stepped down, "You're good, captain." Y/n mused in which he responded to with a firm nod, "Send Satori in please."

==================

The boys were practicing like there was no tomorrow. As of what she had seen, Y/n didn't have that much to say.

When she did see something that they needed to work on, the girl did let them know.

Shirabu set the ball to Goshiki after making it look like it was going to Wakatoshi. Goshiki hesitated and barely got the ball over the net, but he did.

Before her grandfather could scold the male, she stood to her feet, "Focus, Tomu! Eyes on the ball!"

Washijo smiled at her granddaughter slightly as she sat back down, shaking her head at Goshiki's silly mistake.

After watching the boys playing, Y/n scribbled what she thought was necessary to help them improve.

The old man nudged the girl and pointed towards his watch. Understanding what he was saying, Y/n blew the whistle around her neck, and it fell from her lips to her chest.

The squeaking of shoes stopped, and the volleyball dropped with a loud thud and echo.

The boys rounded up in front of Washijo and Y/n.