"I'm not cooking," Curtis and I said simultaneously.

"Why cook when you can just order a pizza?" Xena said, raising a brow as if it was it was obvious.

"Because it takes money," I told her in a duh tone.

Xena shrugged, "That's what I do."

"Because you can't cook," Curtis replied, ignoring the fake hurt look on Xena's face.

"I thought you liked my food," she said.

"Oh, come on Xena, it doesn't take a genius to know I was pretending. I mean, you had to have known how horrible your food was," Curtis exclaimed, with brutal honesty.

"Ofcourse I did. Why do you think I barely took a bite? It was funny watching you two idiots praise me," Xena replied, nonchalantly. I gasped, "You little bitch."

Xena grinned at me before walking past us and down the stairs.

"No pizza for you then!" Curtis shout after her before following behind to torment the poor girl. Closing my room door, I moved towards Craig and Joshua's room. I made sure Craig was okay then made my way down stairs where a hard slap resonated through the house and I rolled my eyes, hearing Curtis scream.

"Will you idiots just order the pizza?" I said as I sat in a different chair away from them.

"You could've just helped me," Curtis exclaimed as soon as he was out of Xena's clutches.

"Does it look like I'm looking for trouble?" I questioned, pointing at myself before turning my attention to the tv.

Curtis scoffed, taking his phone out to make the call.

"You want to rewatch supernatural?" Xena asked, I flicked my gaze to the television that was already on the movie and it was about to start.

"Would you take it off if I said no?" I asked her.

"No."

"Okay."

I turned around fully in the seat and rest my head against the arm rest. Curtis sat beside Xena. Surprisingly, we sat in silence as everyone's eyes focused on the Television, getting the occasional jump scares once in a while as we stared in anticipation at the screen hoping that our new favorite character doesn't get killed.

Hearing the front door open and close, I turned around just in time to see my brother walk in. He stopped and stared at all of us with Curtis nor Xena paying him any mind.

"Where's Mom?" He asked, after a while.

"She went out to go deal with something," I told him. Joshua scowled, "Why did she insist on me coming home early then. I don't want to be babysat by my sister or anyone else."

I rolled my eyes, then muttered in a low voice, "If I were you, I'd whisper. Wouldn't want anyone to know that your sister still has to keep and eye on you."

"Atleast you're aware of how much of an embarrassment you are."

I lifted a brow, a million evil thoughts running through my head. I couldn't hit him so I'll have to settle for dropping his phone and hiding his charger for a while as revenge. I nodded, letting him have his victory.

"Will you two shut up. We're watching a movie here," Xena snapped, "Oh, and hello to you too, Josh."

At that, a red hue tinted Joshua's cheeks and he froze, "Oh, Sorry. Hello, Xena."

I snorted at the stiffness in his tone when he replied. I hope God cure him of his crush on Xena before he hurts himself, either way, it was amusing to see him get flustered whenever Xena would talk to him, which was a lot that would result in him staying in his room whenever she was over to avoid bumping into her and it was funny as hell.

Joshua paused and I chuckled. He shook his head and rolled his eyes at me. "Where's Craig?"

"He's sleeping," I answered.

Joshua turned around and made his way towards his room, "I'll have my earphones in my ear."

"Whatever"

With that, I turned back to the television and immediately recognize the scene due to the fact that I probably watch this show about a million times.

"Dean is so fine," Xena commented as soon as the episode was finished. I nodded, agreeing with her.

"I don't know I think I like Castiel more," Curtis said.

"Yeah, whatever."

Curtis pushed Xena's head off him and I could already smell the debate coming.

"Guys! They're good looking, both of them."

"We weren't going to say anything," Xena defended.

"Yeah, right," I waved them off as the new episode began, but just as it was going to get good, the door bell rang. We ignored it, waiting for the other to go get it, but me being the weak blooded lost as soon as the door bell rang a second time. I got up from the couch with a long sigh and my way to the door. I turned the door nob and pull the door open, eyes meeting grey ones.

We froze and a long moment of silence past between us. I felt my heartbeat start to increase and my palm starts to sweat. I could tell what the expression meant but I knew for a fact that she was shocked to see me and I, her. I could remember clearly that everytime we were supposed to collect the pizza at the door, I would be determined not to go, but tonight. Oh, tonight, I had to be the one to open it. The one time I chose to do it. She looked great, even better than the last time I saw her. She looked good in the work clothes. I just still couldn't comprehend the fact that she was back especially after all these years. I didn't know what to say and I wasn't sure if I wanted to say anything at all either, after all she was now a stranger to me no matter how close we were back then.

People change.

I couldn't help but wonder what happened to her throughout all these years.

Amanda shifted nervously before stretching the pizza to me without a word. I figured she wouldn't have anything to say either, despite watching me like a lost puppy when we were at school. I took a hold of the pizza box and dug my hand in my pockets. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, remembering that they didn't give me their share of money.

"Xena!"

"I'm coming," the reply cane from behind me. She looked at Amanda and her face lit up, "You're that girl who had a debate with Jared Mccarty. That was cool by the way, not a lot of people stand up to that know it all asshole."

Amanda smirked, "Atleast I'm not the only one who thinks he's a know it all."

Xena laughed, looking at me them back at Amanda, "Hmm, you guys really look alike. Sisters from another mother? If you were to put in lenses you'd look like twins."

Amanda and I glance at each other before looking away quickly. If only Xena knew just how right she was.

"Can I get the money?" I asked her and she handed it to me. Adding mine to it, I gave it to Amanda.

"You're coming to the party tomorrow night, right?" Xena asked out of the blue.

"Oh, no. I wasn't planning to."

I stood there even though I already had the two boxes of pizza in my hand and I was just ready to get away. I frowned, listening to the two converse while deep in my thoughts at the same time. How did she even get a job at the pizza hut that quick?  I've been trying to get a job there ever since I discovered that I could work after school.

"I'll be there then," Amanda promised, making me snap out of my thoughts. I raised a brow at a grinning Xena before turning around and leaving the two to talk and insult Jared. I kinda felt bad for the boy because whenever Xena starts insulting someone, it never ends.

I put the pizzas on the table, "You can play back the movie."

"For Xena to kill me? No thanks. I think I'll wait." After a small moment of silence he got up off the chair and looked at me. "You do it."

I scoffed, opening the box of mouth watering pizza for a slice. I sighed dreamily as I put it to my mouth. I was going to saviour every single bite.