8:LESSON LEANRED.

Start from the beginning

"Who told you to be this adorable?" Jungkook questions as a tease and nudges the mint hair toned one with his elbow.

"Noone." Taehyung snickers, small box smile making its appearance. "Just being myself."

"Well you're such a good friend. I like it, I like this." Jungkook states, as he finishes the last bits of his ice cream and just holds the empty cone.

"Yeah me too, and maybe we can go-"

That's when Jungkook's phone chimes with a text message, and he stops walking causing Taehyung to do the same."Better check who it is." Jungkook says taking out his device and reads the message plastered across his lockscreen. "Oh shit."

"What is it?"

"Totally forgot." Jungkook groaned more at himself. "I was supposed to meet with Jackson."

"For wh- oh." Taehyung's face dropped, since it hit him that Jackson is Jungkook's main fuck buddy.

"Yeah can't pass it up, he lets me power bottom all the time. Rare for guys to do that. So gotta cut our hang out short." Jungkook says and shoves the cone in his mouth.

"Do you have to leave now though?" Taehyung asks, with disappointment at this sudden news.

"Sorry but I'll make it up to you somehow ok." Jungkook assures hurriedly. "We could watch a movie at the dorm."

"Promise?"

"Promise." Jungkook repeats and then turns to start walking away.

"Right ok see you!" Taehyung yells after and watches the boy go further away, letting the melting ice cream drip down his hand.

"Dude you're never gonna get to tap that."

Taehyung flinches from the voice and he turns to see it was from Mark Lee who just passed by and witnessed the scene. The fact that he's even one of the many guys Jungkook has slept with.

But holy shit he's right. No doubt about it. Jungkook would never find real interest in Taehyung, especially because the mint colored is a virgin, really unexperienced. But also interest in general, not just evolving around sex.

Taehyung's more of a quiet keep to oneself type and doesn't go to parties or drinks. He focuses more on his studies and mostly stays in the dorm, with his laptop or having his face shoved in books. His favorite place is the library. Once he hears the word 'exam' he blocks out everyone to study study study. He tends to get picked on, and doesn't even cuss. Taehyung's only had one boyfriend, it was in his junior year who did steal his first kiss. But the guy ended up cheating on him.

However his dormate Jeon Jungkook is the total complete opposite. He hears the word 'frat party' you bet Jungkook will be there. He loves to go wild and wreck shit up with no shame. Has earned the title 'sexy party bunny'. On the dance floor he busts with some moves and gets cheered on with those fine body rolls of his, dancing up on guys.

Oh but Jungkook's most favorite of all action to do is getting down and dirty.

He may look innocent with those big doe eyes but his face doesn't match what he does at all. Bottoming for alot of guys like it's a sport, having sex two or three times a day. Different guys at that. Shit he's made guys cheat on their girlfriends with him. He's wiped the heterosexuality out of them. It's the powerful effect the ethereal Jeon Jungkook holds.

Yeah he's a whore yet he's not ashamed to admit it honestly, he's totally fine with it. Loves sex, to get a cock shoved in him or to sit on one, prefers it over dating. Jungkook doesn't do relationships.

The guy Jungkook gets with has to be fully experienced. Because as if he'd want someone who doesn't know how to fuck, or what to do to make him scream or see stars prance around the air.