Cold Husband🔞

Začít od začátku

"Yah!" Jin and Taehyung shouted.

"Fuck...How I didn't know the project price 3.8 million?!" Jin mad.

"Because of that I said, Hyung. It's gonna be fine if we being a partner with Park Empire." Namjoon eat his apple again and start chewing.

"But...Who's gonna be their...One of the part of their family?" Jin asked.

Mr and Mrs.Kim looked at Jin as Taehyung and Namjoon looked at Jin also.

"Y-Yah! I'm married!" He shouted make them sigh.

They looked at Taehyung. "Hell no. I'm still a student! Remember? I'm still studying, mom, dad!"

And the last one...Namjoon...

Namjoon that was looking at his phone with his apple on his and suddenly looked at them after realising he was staring by his family members.

"Me?" He chew his apple. "I don't care. Yn not so bad."

"Pervert." Jin and Taehyung rolled their eyes make Namjoon looked at them.

"What? I'm just saying she's hot. But I can't promise to you that I can take care of her."

"Why?"

"Forget about Nayeon?"

"Ugh fuck..." Taehyung hit the table suddenly.

Namjoon smiled and continue chewing his apple and his eyes looked at his phone back.

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

"Be professional, Yn." Jimin whispered.

"Oppa, are you serious?!" She whispered madly. "How about...Hobi?"

"Yn, don't start it. You know eomma and appa never like Hobi." Jimin replied.

"Why? Because he not a bussinesman like you and appa?"

"Just please, Yn! You are Mr.Park's daughter. You are the heir of Park Empire! So be professional, Yn." He mad.

"You can't alive with love but you can alive with money." Jimin said as he drink his wine.

Yn sigh. It's hard for her but...

Jimin and Yn finally walked to office back as they opened the door. All of them looked at them as Namjoon stared at her.

Bussinesman...For them, they are powerful. They can be what they want to be. Even Namjoon have Nayeon but for him, having a crush on his own enemy is nothing. Yes, Namjoon like Yn but not as much as he like Nayeon.

"So?" Mrs.Park voice suddenly come into their ear.

"I agree." She replied make them smile while Namjoon just show his small smirked.

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
2 months later

"Namjoon..."

"What, Yn?" He asked coldly.

"Oh, I-I wanna sleep." She said as she walked to his bed but he looked at Yn with his short pants and shirtless.

"Who said you will sleep here?"

"H-Huh?"

"You didn't remember? This is arranged marriage. Our marriage is for business. This bed is just me and my girlfriend." He said coldly without smiling.

"Where I'm going to sleep?" Yn asked innocently. Yes, she accept it that this is their arranged marriage so because of that she didn't care if Namjoon asked her to sleep at another place.