Chapter 6 secrets

*Jeff's P.O.V.
I woke up I was really sleepy since I hardly sleeps last night I could not help but think about what happened that afternoon and what was I thinking almost kissing William and how she was going to let me kiss her aaa...! If it's anyone I'm the only one who has no right to love her... Wait what am I thinking.love? I'm a l a killer I can not love... But then why did I almost kiss William it was like I had no control over my body. It's true that I may have a lust feeling for her but what do you expect she's a fantastic killer I don't know. Maybe I should just stop thinking about this for a day. Oh sh@#% I have to meet William soon for her training.
* Williams P.O.V.
For some reason I slept really good last night I don't know why because I had a lot on my mind.
(Hay William what you thinking about?? Jeff I bet, your probably going to see his new girlfriend down stairs you know.) the voice said ," AAA..! Who cares. I don't!" I said ( wooh...no need to get all offensive. I know you love him I seen you two last night. Don't forget I live in your head) he said "... I... I don't. that's dumb. I never even been in love with I man before. so why would I start now?!"I responded "AAA..! Now I'm going to be late for training with Jeff." I yelled I quickly got dressed and put my brads in. I ran down stair to be meet with a glare form Jeff.
" I...I'm so so sorry Jeff!"I said
" it's ok just don't let it happen again!" He spate
We made are way to the back of the mansion and started my training. I got bumped up a level and now I fought Jeff. Knife and knife. Fist with fist. But to day was different he put a blindfold on me," let's see what that voice of yours has." He said into my ear making me have shivers down my spine. I knew that he was talking about the voice that I had in my head so I said," are you ready? it's time to come to use." ( got it. lets do this) the voice said.
( he coming behind you) the voice said I quickly turn and swung my knife my knife collided with his as a slipped a little smirk because I was starting to enjoy my self.
( he's going to hit you) he said I put up my hand and pushed him ( down right in front of you) I grabbed one of the throwing knifes at him I herd that the booked it with his knife. i was glade that it didn't hit him. I felt hand go around my hips ", to slow... Little girl." I took off my blind fold and Jeff was behind me hugging my hips. I think my nose started bleeding from how hard I was blushing" there you go agin. See I told you. You blush". Jeff said I looked away and said," well what do you expected. You,holding me like this is embracing." ," aaa... Really well then." Jeff went closer and and put his head on my shoulder as he went closer to my neck, " aaa..? Wh...what are y...you doing j...Jeff?!" I said as I blushed even harder if that was possible. He inhaled from his nose," William... You smell really pretty." Jeff said. I could feel his worm breath on my neck.
I squirmed and he finally let me go I looked at him and ran off. I was so embracing I could not look him in the eye.
Jeff's P.O.V.
She ran off after she looked at me I looked down now maybe she would not be around me that much. And I could finally stop feeling this way. What ever I was feeling, I think I liked her or something all I know is that I had no right to feel that way after all.
I was the one that killed her mom.

*authors note
( I now it was a short chapter but I just had to end it on that sentence. Hope you guys are enjoying your self reading my book (: )