Bridgette: Chapter 2

I wake up the next day, It's Saturday. Outside is sunny, and like 25 degrees Celsius, and I'm not in the mood to just stay all day in the house, so I decide to walk a little through the park, maybe even go to the cinema, I should call Lya, see what's she's up to.

Walking through the park, I can smell the flowers, I can hear kids playing at the playground. Also I see a lot of couples, I get jealous when I see them, I want someone to kiss me, to be there, but it seems like there's no one for me on the planet.

While looking at the sky, I start thinking at my grandmas gift to me, I love it, she's the nicest person I know, of course there's Lya, but... unlike me  she's successful. My thoughts are being interrupted by a face I've known since high school.

"Timothe!" I scared him a little, he's staying on a bench, thinking about something. He didn't change much, his brunette, curly hair is still the same, but his jawline is way more accentuated, has he been going to the gym?

"Oh, hello Bridgette." He seems sad, but he tries to smile a little. Is that smile for me?

"Why are you sad, is there something wrong? I always thought he liked me, but he never had the guts to ask me out.

"Everything is alright. How are you? How school going?" He was two grades over me.

"Great, but I don't want to enter college just yet." I want to wait a little, I always wanted to work in a café, have a cute little apartment in Paris, and just meet people everyday.

He gets up, and he looks directly into my eyes. I fell lost in his forest green eyes. Then He takes my hands.

"Would you like to go to a restaurant with me, I have a good reservation tonight, it was suppose to be for me and my cousin, but her flight is delayed, and I don't want to lose this reservation." He tells me in a kind of romantic voice, and I kind of like it.

"I would actually love to! Thanks, but at what restaurant?" I tell him, hoping that he can't make out my excitement.

"Le Savage!" Omg, I can't believe this. It's one of the most prestige restaurants in Bordeaux.

------------------------------

I told him I needed to get ready and that I will go home and met him there. I still can't believe he invited me, he's much more confident now, though I doubt that reservation was actually for a cousin.

I went to Le Savage for only... 2 times in my life, it is very expensive, people wait like... months for a reservation. I doubt someone would meet with his cousin at a place like that.

I need to find a dress, I decided to call Lya, she always wanted to design her own clothes, and she's very close to doing that, I should ask her if I could get an original piece.

"Hi, bestie! What's up?" She responded very fast, I always liked that about her.

"Nothing, only Timothy invited me to Le Savage!" I feel a grin getting out, but I can't help it, Timothy didn't change much, he still seem like the cute guy I didn't know if I liked or loved.

"Your joking, Timothy from high school?" She's still questioning me, I knew she'll not believe me, but that doesn't matter now, I only have 3 hours and need to get ready, so I should get to the point.

"No I'm not, but I don't have-" She cuts me short, I sometimes can't believe the audacity on this woman.

"How does he look like? Did he change? I can't believe he finally had the courage to ask you out, I always knew he liked you, and you didn't want to believe me in high school." She talked like she's a genius or something.

"Ok... I get it, I need a dress, can you help me?" I decided to just go to the point, otherwise all these 3 hours would just be me telling her how he looks, and she trying to figure out if I should be his girlfriend.

"Thank you for calling me for that," who other would I call? My mom whose in Russia. "I have a stunning red dress that I think would fit you perfectly,can you make it to me so I can do your makeup too?"

"If you let me start now, maybe." Of course I'll make it in time, but she'll look at all the small details, I hope I'll not be super late to the... date... no that's weird to say... meeting... catch up... yea, that sounds alright.