Chap 4 - Our new reality. (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

It doesn't seem to come to BBB yet.

   > BBB: "?"

So he stated.

   > Hawks: "A pro hero. You just need to know that for now."

He has to admit, he has met so many heroes today. As much as he wants to adore them, he has more important questions to ask.

   > BBB: "Then uhh,.. Mr. Hawks?-"

Hawks raises his hand, cutting off his sentence.

   > Hawks: "Pleasee-, just call me Hawks. You make me feel like an old man."

BBB quickly change his address. Although, he was not used to it.

   > BBB: "Uh-um, Hawks...? Can you care to explain? Why are you protecting me and Storagebot?"

Hawks smiles as he looks in the rear-view mirror to look at Kanaye's face.

   > Hawks: "Heh..., judging your reaction earlier, I bet that you don't even know what HPSC is."

   > BBB: "Huh?"

   > Hawks: "HPSC, or 'Hero Public Safety Commission', is a law enforcement agency responsible for managing the interactions between heroes and society as a whole, and for investigating the most dangerous cases of criminality."

He pauses, turns his head looking at the small boy.

   > Hawks: "Such as your case."

   > BBB: "!"

He then turns away to the window. Blink his eyes with no worries.

   > Hawks: "Hey, don't think too much. They have looked through your situation and wanted to help you protect Storagebot."

                     "Anddd most of all, you've gotten their attention."

He smiles peacefully. In a friendly way, he asks.

    > Hawks: "Boboiboy-kun, do you want to be... a hero?"

He quickly answers.

   > BBB: "Ah,.. yes sir!"

Yet, his little buddy reasons.

   > Storagebot: "But... He's already a hero!"

The pro doesn't mind explaining.

   > Hawks: "Well-, to you, little buddy. The action he has done, to some people, he might be a hero. But to our public society, it doesn't consider as heroic, but rather impulsivity. Or in short, vigilantism."

                     "Unfortunately, vigilantism is illegal to most countries, and Japan is no difference."

   > Storagebot: "..."

   > Hawks: "But look on the bright side, he can be a recognized hero if he goes through the hero training courses. In other words, get a hero license."

The boys stare at the taller man with their big eyes, nodding at the new information.

   > BBB, Storagebot: "Oooohhhhhh~"

   > Hawks: "And just so lucky! You have been scouted by the HPSC itself! Being trained there would surely get you to the pro world sooner than any other kid. You can work with other pro heroes as well. Advice from a hero who has been scouted!"