The meeting

A/N:His little brother calls him Papa or dad.Since he only saw his brother as a parent figure.

No one's pov:

Narrator: In a peaceful morning or not. Daisuke is getting his brother ready for school.

Niko: Papa! Let's go! My friends are waiting for me!

Daisuke: Yes... yes... I'm just taking your lunch.
[ he walks to his brother and puts it in his backpack 🎒]

Niko: Now?

Daisuke: Yes now we can go.[ sights ] you sure feel comfortable living here?

Niko: Yup everyone is nice here!

Self Narrative: Daisuke walks his brother to school and when they get there he hugs him and gives him candies for him to share with his friends.

Niko: Bye Dad see you later!

Daisuke: Yeah, I see you! Be a good kid for me at school!

Niko: Okay!

Narrator: As he sees his brother enter the school building and he starts walking back. When he gets back home he starts doing his daily chores.

Nirasaki: Well good morning Daisuke!

Daisuke:Good morning Mr.Nirasaki.

Mr.Nirasaki: I came here to give you these apple pies that my wife made today in the morning since they were your apples. My wife wanted to thank you this way.

Daisuke: Tell her I send my gratitude.
[ hands him a basket of strawberries ]

Mr.Nirasaki: Thank you she will be happy to receive it.

Narrator: As Mr.Nirasaki said goodbye to him he continued to finish his chores when he was done he goes to visit Ms.Hana his neighbour.

Daisuke pov:

Self Narrative: I visited Ms.Hana and she offered me refreshments I brought some pie that Mr.Nirasaki brought for me this morning It was a lot of pie so I brought her some.

Ms.Hana: Used to live with my two children here. But my daughter has married and moved out my son Left me in his teenage years.

Daisuke: I am sorry to hear that Ms.Hana your daughter visits you often.

Ms.Hana: She comes to visit with her kids.

Daisuke: I see.

Ms.Hana: So young Daisuke would you listen to my life story?

Daisuke: Sure Ms.Hana I don't have anything to do right now.

Self Narrative: She started to tell me how she fell in love with her wolf husband and how she ended up as the mother of two wolf children and how her two kids followed their paths. I believed her story after all I was a wolf myself.

Daisuke: That was an amazing story, Ms.Hana.

Ms.Hana: Thank you.

Daisuke: Is that your Husband?
[ points at a small card]

Ms.Hana: Yes that was my husband but that was the only thing I have of him.

Self Narrative: Felt sad for her that the only picture she had of him was that licence card.
So I decided to gift her something. I took out my phone and snapped a picture when she wasn't looking I know that's Illegal but come on breaking a few laws to make this nice lady happy isn't anything. I say my goodbyes to her and went home I grabbed a canvas and my painting supply and locked myself in my Home office. Niko Arrived home I made him food as he told, me how his day was After he was done he went to his room to do his homework and I continued with my little project. When I was done I decided to give it to her in the morning.