6. Reunited?

You packed up your stuff and Haru hailed you a cab home. "47th Dolphin Street please," You said to the cab driver and gave a small wave to Haru. As the cab driver slammed on the gas you gave a deep sigh. As you pulled on to your street you gave the cab driver your tip and kindly exited the cab. You swiped your phone out of your pocket and gave Kou a ring. "He-Hello?" Answered the phone. "Hey Kou!" You shout. "What do you need now... It's ten at night let a girl get some rest!" She demands. "It will take a quick second!!!" You insist to her. "Fine! What is it (f/n)!" Kou yells. "Who was the boy you brought to my house a couple days ago?!?" You ask. "Who, Rin? That's my brother... What about him?" Kou asked in a loud yet quiet voice. "Is her... or was he ever friends with Haru?" You respond. "Uhhh... Yeah when they were kids but they don't talk much now," She says sadly. "Do you think we can get him to the swim meet next Friday???" You demand. "Sure, I'll see what I can do," Says Kou with a deep grunty voice. "This is why your the best!" You say because you know Kou loves to be flattered. "AWWWW!!!" Cheers Kou "Good night!" She says and immediately hangs up the phone. Next Friday at the meet you sit in the bleachers eating lunch. The lady in the lawn chair who has the umbrella is sitting in the usual spot, Kou is by the pool with her official whistle, the boys are just being sexy and the day couldn't get any better. They start running through the daily routine. Warm ups than practice. About half way through the warm ups Rin walks in. He stands at the foot of the pool smirking. "So this is the so called Iwatobi Swim Club huh Gou!" Rin remarked to his sister. "DON'T CAL ME THAT!" She screamed. "We are very proud of our swim club Rin we have on eight championships," Kou said beginning to brag. Rin sees Haru. You were happy. You felt like you did a good thing. Until... Rin gave Haru a death stare. Rin took off his shirt. Your eyes widened. You brought yourself back down to earth. It didn't look like Rin wanted to make friends.