2. The Swim Meet

After school on Friday you decided to stroll over to the pool. Kou was eagerly staring at the boys as the swam freestyle. You can see her eyes widen as the boys jumped into the water. "Over here (f/n)!" Shouted Kou. You sulk over and she gives you a hug. There is an lady sitting in a lawn chair with a black umbrella with white bows around it. She gives you a small wave and you nod your head at her. "These are the members of the Iwatobi Swim Club!" She began, "Over there is Nagisa, the one practicing butterfly is Rei, That is Makoto and thats everyone!" "Who is that?" You ask pointing at the boy backstroking around the pool. "Oh! I almost forgot, thats Haru," Kou explained. "Wow!" You thought to yourself, "He is really cute! Perfect body, perfect hair, perfect face..." You walk over to Haru feeling over confident about yourself. You sit down by the pool where Haru was swimming and said hello. "Hi H-Ha-Har-Haru. I am (f/n) I'm new to the school." You put your hand out assuming he would shake it and fell into the pool. Kou screamed. "Gou!" Began Makoto "That (girl/boy) just fell in the pool!!!!" "It's KOU!!!" Screamed Kou and stomped her feet slowly getting red in the face. Haru stopped backstroking and dived down to save you. He wrapped his arms around you and brought you back up to the surface. The lady in the lawn chair took off her glasses to get a better look at what just happened. Haru got out of the pool and leaned toward your mouth getting redy to preform CPR. He barely put his lips on you... before you woke up. "Wah-Waht happened, where am I?" You ask Haru. "Don't worry my mermaid, you are safe with me."