Chapter 20: Increasing 4 : Midoriya vs Shinso

Zacznij od początku

"O-Ouh! I-I-It's you, young uraraka! I-I'm not All Might, I-I'm the new teacher-" -All might
" well, I'm not Ochako uraraka either " said uraraka as she said the truth, well it is the truth tho , it's not like people will believe if she said like that, she look at All might with serious face then she smirk.
"w-what.. " All might sweatdrop
"I'm just kidding, anyways there's no way midoriya will win, that's if he so stupid enough to not use his quirk "said uraraka so confidently
" What do you mean, young uraraka ?" asked All might
"Hey, do you think the ' one for all ' generation will be defeated so easily, if you think like that, you're dead wrong, All might, whoever you are, to defeat such a great power, even I have some troubles to defeat them, we all know who's the one will win, no matter how strong you are, you never win against the great calamities power, you heard me? "explain uraraka.
"what? Calamities? " All might confused with the explanation of uraraka.
"it's a new words.. " uraraka smile as she thought it's funny words.
Ouh..

Midoriya still under shinso's spell, how can he broke the spell? If only he could bump himself like ojiro did earlier in the previous competition

'No! I don't want to end this patheticly !many people trust me! They hoping me to win!! ' thought midoriya

SWOOSHH!!

The air turn heavy, as he look at the place that All might and uraraka stand, make him trembling of what's going on over there, a shadow of people, dark way, looking at him, but it's not just him who notice that..

'what on earth is that?! ' thought midoriya, tremble

"Huh? What the - ... What the heck! " said uraraka. Her eyes filled with a sudden dark, she can't see a thing, but still can hear what's going on the outside.. Is this the calamities power that she said about?

All might couldn't notice uraraka's situation, as he only focused on midoriya.

Midoriya feel something strange to his body, Midoriya's finger can move! He put his strength to his finger, as he hoping to use his quirk..

SWISH!!

SWISH!!

One for all!

SWOOSHH!!