Chp 7 - Combat Training

Previously.....

He stood there, not moving a muscle. I was about to go there and encourage him myself but then but then the unthinkable happened, he just went on and threw it into the air which caused many shockwaves.

Izuku: Smash!

That surprised everyone, including Katsumichi, but me as well. I never knew how powerful his quirk was but when I saw it with my own two eyes. I could tell that he had hit the jackpot. I was amazed that he threw it with great power, but at a cost of a injured finger.

Keiji: Woah....

Izuku: Mr. Aizawa.... I can still move

He says as he endured the pain from his finger. From that made Aizawa smiled.

Aizawa: *smiles* This kid....

Keiji: That was awesome....

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Return of the First Hero

Chp 7

Combat Training

————————————————————————————————————————————————

3rd POV

After what Izuku had done, it amazed everyone, one however was more shocked then the rest.

Gravity Girl: Finally, a hero like record!

Iida: His finger's swollen. There was the entrance exam, too. He has a strange quirk...

Prince Charming: It's not very stylish.

Keiji: Thats what I'm talking about! All that training paid off!

Then when it came to Katsuki, he was more shocked that his jaw had dropped.

Katsuki: Wh-What's with that power?! First White Hair and now Deku!? Everyone's quirk manifest by the age of four. This is unthinkable! But in reality... *explosions forming on his palms* what is the meaning of this?

Out of nowhere, he ran towards Izuku which surprised the others included ping Keiji. 

Keiji: Katsumichi! 

Katsuki: Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!

Keiji: Don't you dare harm Izumichi! 

Keiji ran as well in order to run after Katsuki and stop him from harming Izuku. 

Izuku: Ahh!!

But in a Nick of Time, Katsuki was stopped by the Aizawa's scarf. Right before he could touch him.

Katsuki: *struggling* What the?... These clothes are hard..!

Aizawa: They're weapons for capture, made of carbon fibre. Woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy. Jeez... don't keep making me use my quirk over and over again.

Keiji: Thats just over kill.... I said that again didn't I? 

Aizawa: *angey* I have dry eye.

Everyone: It's such a waste, since his quirk is so amazing!