Venion always tries to look like a real noble in public.

Knock, knock.

"Come in."

Venion came in and saw his father at his desk.

"If you want to be the heir, you must make this black dragon obedient. Do you understand?"

'He didn't even look at his son.  And he only talks about the black dragon.'

Venion let out a short sigh feeling really stupid.  What did he expect from this old bastard?

"Fat, ..... Marquis, I don't want to do it. I'm afraid to face the dragons."

The Marquis frowned and finally looked at Venion who was standing as usual, but there was no burning desire in his eyes.

"Alright then. You know you'll be banished from the seat of inheritance if you don't do this, right?"

Venion nodded his head.

"Dragons are scary. Forgive me, I have a weak heart for the first time."

The Marquis nodded.

"Then you can go out."

Venion goes out quietly.  Not that he would live much longer.

.

.

Venion walked to a clock tower in the Stan area.

Taylor who was hiding was shocked to see Venion and wanted to run away.  Cage also stood in front of Taylor to protect him.

It's hard to see Venion walking on the street.  He always used a horse-drawn carriage to go anywhere.

However, their eyes met.

"........"

Both parties were silent for a moment.

Venion had tried to kill Taylor several times at this time.  But he hasn't immobilized his legs yet.

"Tay, ..... Hyung, I'm sorry. I support you to be the successor of this family. Hopefully, we won't meet again."

Venion bowed his head at Taylor.

"!?"
'What other tricks does he want to use?'

Taylor and Cage couldn't believe it.

Yet, Venion walked past them without making a fuss at all.

No, his face showed no hatred at all.

Cage and Taylor found it odd, but that's a good thing.  They immediately left the place.

.

.

Venion climbed the clock tower without a hitch.  He sat at the window of the clock tower, watching the setting sun.  It was very beautiful.

'Why didn't I ever want to notice a beauty like this?'

He realized that after being locked up in the dungeon for so long without knowing whether it was day or night.

Maybe that's how the black dragon felt.

'A bastard like me really deserves to die.  Where was my humanity at that time?'

Venion looked down.

'With this height, I'm sure will die.'

Venion took off his shoes and stood at the clock tower window.  The wind blew his hair.

By the light of the setting sun, Venion was really handsome.

There's nothing to stop him.  No one is looking for him.  No one will mourn his death.