Forgotten Characters: Meeting Again!

Start from the beginning

You thought it was fun.

Kite however thought you were an asshole.

Taking a hat that wasn't even yours, and having the audacity to run and hide from him with his stuff?

The nerve.

Then he started to have fun after a while, but he still wanted his hat back. So he was still ify about uou

While he was chasing after you, he took note of how fast you were, and you ran faster on two legs rather than all fours

You also new how to trick people, and he assumed you would know how to help him steal food every now and then.

He still needed to find a way to trick you though, and eventually he did by pretending to be out of breath.

When you realized he wasn't following you, and he looked like he was out of energy, you stalked over and tilted your head to the side.

Suddenly, he reached up and yanked you down onto the ground with him, rolling down the tall hill you both ended up and stopping at the bottom where you started.

It took you by surprise, and you shook your head and lightly tapped his arm.

"Hey it was the only way I could think of getting you to talk to me!"

"Mean."

"So you can talk! What's your name?"

"....?"

Sitting up in criss-cross, his back slightly hunched over he leaned in to see if you actually understood the question.

You instead mimicked his movement. You didn't have a name, but you had numbers.

"37?"

"No- A name. My name is Kite, do you not have one?''

Shaking your head no, and instead showing him the tag in the middle of your tail, it cut off some circulation, and stopped the scales from growing there.

You've been trying to get it off, but whoever put it there had every intention on making sure it stayed.

"Oh- I guess you really are called 37.. but there's (birthmonth) right there? Can I call you that until we think of a name for you?"

"It's gonna me like a nickname for now."

Nodding your head yes, you stood up, and yanked him up by the back of his shirt and helped him stumble on his feet.

You pointed to him, jabbing your finger on his chest. [a little too rough in his opinion]

"Kite."

(Don't worry, you guys get your name via ging. He thought it was stupid to call you a month.)
__________

)__________