Kanzaki woke up.

"To think he was that dangerous..." Kanzaki muttered barely enough for Ichinose to hear.

'He?'

"Kanzaki-kun what happened here?" She asked him.

"Ayanokoji just slapped our classmates—"

"What?!" Ichinose couldn't believe it, to think that he would do something like this.

"You should stay away from him, he is dangerous! We should report him!" Kanzaki said.

"He must have a reason to do this..."

"Reason?! You think he have to a reason to slap us all?! You think that when they do something bad, they have a good reason for it?! Don't be so naive, Ichinose, we should report him." Kanzaki shouted.

Sakayanagi POV

Sakayanagi woke up feeling a pain from her cheek and saw all of her classmates unconscious.

"Why Ayanokoji-kun?"

She stood up and tried to call her papa.

Ayanokoji POV

It's been ten minutes since I've been looking from the chairman to slap him just because.

He heard some footsteps.

'This is many'

And then it surrounded him.

"Ayanokoji-kun, you should stop, and I'm afraid to say that I can't protect you from him now" He heard a familiar voice.

It was Sakayanapapa

And what surrounded me was 30 men in a suit.

Ayanokoji put up a stance.

"You should forget what you are trying to do, everyone of  this gentlemen is a professional martial artist, even with you, you can't defeat them."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The 30 men was on the ground, with a red mark of slap on their faces.

"Thank you from the warmup, chairman."

"..." Sakayanapapa was speechless, he knew that he was from white room but to think that they are this capable, and he didn't even sweat a little.

Ayanokoji approached Sakayanapapa.

"Kiyotaka-kun, we can talk about this, I can just let this slide—"

SLAP

Ayanokoji was a little satisfied, he headed to his dorm to rest.

Next Day Ayanokoji was expelled from act of violence, but he didn't care.

"Kiyotaka-kun, you should have anticipated this, after what you did. You're expelled." Sakayanapapa said.

Ayanokoji didn't replied and just approached him.

"Kiyotaka-kun, it can't be what I'm thinking right—"

SLAP

Ayanokoji was heading to the entrance.

And what he saw was the class leaders.

It was Horikita, Ryuen, Ichinose and Sakayanagi.

Ryuen charge at Ayanokoji to attack him.

"Monster! How can I have my revenge if you're expelled —" When Ryuen got closed he slapped him so hard that he spun in the air, and fall to the ground.

They gulped.

Ichinose tried to say something but...

"Ayanokoji-kun, I know you have a reason—" Before she could finish her sentence she got slapped.

"Ayanokoji-kun what about our promise—"

SLAP

Sakayanagi just decided to stay quiet because she knew that it was a smart choice. Sakayanagi tried to convince her papa to not expell Ayanokoji but failed.

'It's really a shame, that we can't have our match, Ayanokoji-kun, I hope we see each other again.' Sakayanagi thought as she bowed a little.

Ayanokoji right now was outside he saw, a black and that man with him guards and he approached them.

"Kiyotaka, I knew that you will eventually leave this school—"

SLAP

"You dare to defy me again, I knew it was a mistake—" Before he could finish what he said, Ayanokoji slapped him again and he fell to the ground.

The guards tried but... You know what happens.

Ayanokoji took some money from Ayanopapa.

He opened the car and the driver shaking out of fear, Ayanokoji slapped the driver and the driver run away.

Ayanokoji drive away from this school.

The End—

SLAP

Why—

SLAP

......